WGS Retro 30 Free IR

I just downloaded these and they are wav files and not ir's ?
Yeah, as someone said above you can use Cab Lab, or Cab Lab Lite as a free version to upload wav file impulses. Axe-Bot used to do it, but not sure if it still does?

What's the bit resolution, sample rate and length?
It's your typical 24 bit and 48kHz because I made them to use with Fractal products specifically, and you can also usually find those out by right clicking for more info on wav files. The length is 200ms because it's just sort of easy to do...300 BPM at one quarter note length is 200ms

Thank you very much for the IR, the Retro 30 is my favorite all-around speaker. Have yet to find an amp it doesn't sound good with. Nice to have an IR of a speaker I have a lot of experience with for auditioning amps. Using a speaker you're familiar with rather than the 'preferred' or typical cab with an amp really allows the user to hear what the amp has to offer when it comes to creating tones.

Sounds awesome. Also diggin' the Lasse Lammert riff. The Bogner clip is somehow my reference tone :)

Thank you for sharing this wonderful IR, Chronos.
It has the open sounding quality, i am searching for all the time.

Bumping this because I have been parked on the Zilla R30 SM57-PR30 IR for several weeks now. I truly believe it's one of the best IRs available--free or paid. It's very balanced and I've yet to find something that doesn't play well with it.

Back
Top Bottom