We're off! (and heads up on a potential rant while I'm away...)

ZenRigs Man

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hey guys,

we have our bermuda shorts packed, sunglasses packed, Kindle packed, kids packed, orders out the door and I have shaved my head in preparation (no, it doesn't glow yet!). We're all set to go! I'll bring you all back some tequilla - party back at my place in a week - you're all invited :) Please note we won't be responding to mails while we're away, but will be in touch with anyone that contacts us as soon as we're back.

As a parting gift however, I received a quite unpleasant email from a customer this morning who had ordered a Control Set (and nothing else), and is complaining that all he received was a Control Set. Erm, yes, it took a while to understand the logic there myself. Anyway, he's not a happy bunny and thinks we ripped him off by sending him exactly what he ordered (he thought that, for the money, we should have sent him a full set of labels to cover his entire board - remember, he ONLY ordered a control set for £11.99!) and is now threatening to come onto the forum and tell everyone we are rip-off merchants and to avoid us like the plague.... jeez.....

I wouldn't normally post something like this (I hope you all know), but as I'm going to be out of contact for a week, I didn't want a post like this to appear on the forum and for it to then seem as if I wasn't responding to it, so thought I'd just give a gentle heads up in my absence. I have, of course, offered him a full refund, but from the tone of his email, I think he's out for blood. I won't mention his name (not cool) but I hope he he sees sense before posting some nonsense. Just wanted my buds here to know.

ANYWAY.... Have a great week my friends, be excellent to each other (man, I got to watch that again when I get back) and see you all in a week.

Laters!
Sukh (& the dudes) @ pedalboardlabels.com

Not everyone can be a happy customer Sukh. It's a live and learn thing. Also reading the information also helps before buying something from anyone. Have fun at Bermuda! :) bring back one of those little umbrellas they put on drinks :razz

Not everyone can be a happy customer Sukh. It's a live and learn thing. Also reading the information also helps before buying something from anyone. Have fun at Bermuda! :) bring back one of those little umbrellas they put on drinks :razz

Cheers brother - I had some silly emails from the chap all the way through the process - should have had an inkling it was going to be bad news! Oh well...

We're off to the Canary Islands where the little umbrellas in the drinks are absolutely 100% mandatory! Will bring one back for you for sure!

:)

Don't worry about it Sukh. Plenty of people here know that you are first class.In the mean time : Party on dude!!!!

Hey! Not worried at all mate - just don't want the guy to post something that makes him look like a tit without my being able to respond. When you're old enough and ugly enough (of which I'm definitely both, especially since I shaved my head), you definitely take the view that life is too short, there are a only really few things that are genuinely important (for me it's kids, family, friends, work - in that order!) and everything else is just noise...

Take it easy!

This thread is worthless without a PICTURE (provided later is acceptable) of a drink, properly equipped with an umbrella with a sunset and beach in the background.

Hint, Might make a good surround... the 'beach series'.... surf music, acoustic, etc.

Have a safe and enjoyable trip Sukh,
Pete

This thread is worthless without a PICTURE (provided later is acceptable) of a drink, properly equipped with an umbrella with a sunset and beach in the background.

Hint, Might make a good surround... the 'beach series'.... surf music, acoustic, etc.

Pete

For sure mate! If you friend us on facebook - pictures will be posted on there!

(and, interestingly, I already have a 'seascapes' set complete... just not released yet!)

Cheers!

Pete

Totally agree! Kick Label pinned to the palm tree in the pic is a must or it didn't happen.

No worries Sukh, relax and enjoy your holiday. There's more than enough folks here that have done business with you and know that you produce an excellent product, you stand behind your work and provide damn good customer service. One against many won't last long, and we've got your back, so party on!

I just ordered labels from Sukh and he was nothing but friendly, helpful and responsive. He even let me tweak my label names at the last minute. In short, my experience was excellent.

Enjoy your vacation brother!

Ok, before I go... you HAVE to see the thread of emails from this morning until just now, when I have received his latest response - beggars belief! Start from the top and read on down... if anyone spots this fool posting anything stupid on the 'net, (I'm still reluctant to give out his name, but one more stupid email and I'll let you all know - he's obviously a member of this forum) please feel free to pass comment (and let me know!).

Cheers all, enjoy the show/madness!!..

To:xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2011 11:31 AM
Subject: Your package (order 1126) has shipped - here's how to track it!

Hey buddy!

To track your package 'til it reaches the States, go to:

http://track.royalmail.com

and choose to track your package with the reference: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please let me know once it has safely arrived and let me know how you like them.

Take it easy bro,
Sukh

Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 14:27:28 -0700 (PDT)
To: Sukh Ryatt <the-dudes@pedalboardlabels.com>
Subject: Re: Your package (order 1126) has shipped - here's how to track it!

I got 4 labels...Up,down, edit and reveal...OMG what a rip off! I paid about 40 bucks with shipping. I expected to have enough for my entire Fractal controler. I expected delay, flanger, phaser, reverb etc...Is this really the whole order? If so, I can't wait to get on the forum and warn everyone to avoid your company.

To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2011 4:15 AM

My friend, there is absolutely no need for such an aggressive and defamatory email. I have been nothing but courteous to you in our email exchanges so I'm very disappointed to receive your email this morning.

All you ordered was the glow control set – you didn't order a full set of labels, which is clear from your order, so I'm not sure what you are on about. And even then you ordered with incorrect shipping, which I had to chase you for and explain to you after you got aggressive with me when I requested you pay the correct amount. Your total order value was £11.99 for the labels and £7.99 for the shipping, which comes to a total of £19.98. I have included a copy of your order at the end of this message for your reference and you'll notice that your original order does not include the correct shipping option and is ONLY for the control set (as detailed above).

Please feel free to post your experience on the forum and I'll gladly respond with details of your order and our full email exchange, together with your responses to me (where you gave me attitude because YOU chose the wrong shipping option and I had to chase you), together with your email below. Please also note there are laws against libel and slander, so please get your facts straight before you say something publicly that is incorrect.

If you are unhappy with your order, please return the full set, undamaged, and I'll happily refund you in full.

Very sorry to hear you are unhappy with your order, which we never want to happen, but you have clearly misunderstood what you ordered and are now unfairly taking it out on us. Not cool man!

Kind regards,
Sukh

(copy of your order is as follows):

Order no.: 1126
Customer no. 1144
Order date: 28/07/2011

Thank you for your order:
No.QuantityProduct no.NameUPVATDiscountTP
11 set(s)MFCGlowControlSubtle'Subtle' theme (Glow Control Set)£11.99 / set(s)0%£11.99
2Subtotal£11.99
3Delivery methodUK Delivery - Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery£2.49
4Payment methodPayPal Express Checkout
Transaction no.: 11N35272BM5411510
5Tax areaNon-EU country
6Total amount£14.48
7Total amount (without VAT)£14.48

From: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDate: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 05:33:44 -0700 (PDT)
To: Sukh Ryatt <the-dudes@pedalboardlabels.com>

Obviously Im not smart enough to deal with your company. So those 4 labels REALLY DID cost THAT much? I didn't spend a tremendous amount of time reading the fine print. Its not like I was ordering some sophisticated piece of Hardware. When I ordered "the glow labels" I assumed that I would get a full set of labels for my board. MY GOD, how much is a full set! As far as shipping goes, everything else that I order from other companies shows the shipping on the original order. Obviously, you won't do this because you are already charging a RIDICULOUS price for absoluely NOTHING. Who in the hell would pay that kind of money for 4 freaking litlle magnets that say "up, down and reveal"? Seriously! You are "offended" that I'm agressive? Seriously? You can spin this anyway you want, but if the shoe were on the other foot and you spent 35 or 40 bucks and got what I got you would be pissed too...My only regret is that I won't be able to share my experience with every musician in the world but you can bet your ass that Im gonna try!

Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 16:04:15 +0100
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dude, I just read your mail – you are behaving like a complete pillock. I have offered to refund you in full if you return the labels even though you got exactly what you ordered.

How much LESS complicated would you like me to make it for you?

You are very welcome to go around flaming us as much as you want, but you'll likely come across as a ranting whiner without reason (once people see our email exchanges, of which I have them all) plus you'll still have labels you don't want and feel you have spent too much on, or you can let a little common sense prevail and return the labels and get your money back in full.

Let me know – I'm quite happy either way.

Thanks for your messages – hope you have a top day.

Cheers,
Sukh

Last edited:
Wow, I am so proud of how smart and patient I must be. I managed to figure out how to order exactly what I wanted from you, with no help from anyone. I then proceeded to not lose my temper as you answered my emails, sent me tracking information and delivered my labels in a timely manner.

You just keep up with the great customer service because you can't break me, though you may try.

Wow! This is unbelievable! I'm amazed at how many people fly off the handle like this. In fact, I almost posted the other day when I sent Fractal support an e-mail and was almost immediately sent a reply. So many people piss and moan about the support they receive and my experience has been just the opposite with EVERYONE. Fractal customer support is awesome, Redwirez and Ownhammer support is awesome and Pedalboardlabels support is awesome. No, this isn't a love fest so don't flame me. I work for a Fortune 100 technology company and we pride ourselves on support. I want to give credit where credit is due.

Also Sukh, shame on me for not posting that I've received my Space themed labels and U.S. Patriot control labels and they are incredible. The pictures you provide are great but they don't do them justice. Absolutely 110% satisfied!

Now I'm just patiently waiting for my Axe II coupon. In the meantime, I'm happy to sit back and provide feedback on excellent customer service. Have a great time on your vacation and I HOPE you're a scuba diver! We want pictures on the Facebook site!

Extremely Satisfied Customer RIGHT HERE!!!!!

I'm sorry as well that I hadn't posted a review earlier; I was just waiting until I got everything in so that I could post pictures of the completed board. Being the bozo that I am, I forgot to order TUNER and TEMPO labels. Was that Sukh's fault? Not one bit. Live and learn, right? The lesson here is the double-check your order always. haha

Personally, you get what you pay for. Maybe these do cost a little more. However, you GET a little more in return. I didn't complain about the cost one bit. Why? Because the service I got all the way through the transaction was second to none! Sukh has handled his business and customers like so many more should, and I've been posting all over Facebook about how great the experience and product has been as a result. I LOVE my labels and they were worth every penny.

Some people clearly need to learn to read thoroughly and make sure they know what they're ordering.

Sincerely,

Dave Garcia
Oceanside, CA

I just received my order two days ago. Sukh shipped it out before he left for his bermuda shorts and umbrella drink excursion.
MFC-101-1.jpg

Of course I screwed up the order but Sukh caught it and fixed it before it was mailed.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

You guys are all way too cool. Thanks for the positive posts. I haven't heard back from him but mate, if you're reading this, my offer of a full refund still stands - just get in touch as I haven't heard back from you since my last mail.

Back from hols, refreshed and ready to go - hope you're all well!
Sukh

Reactions: yek
Back
Top Bottom