Well... this is the closest 2015 live Hetfield tone i managed to get, now i don't know how to get closer, ideas?

the preset was made for the ax8 so can't bend the boogie with the diezel, instead i use a diezel vh4 with the rectifier tonestack, i don't have any technical understanding i just tweak and i try to get a closer tone. What i love most about hetfiel's tone is that mid range crunch that i tried to replicate

Hi Ekain, it sounds very good to me. By the way, it's difficult to tell you what you can improve with a 13 s sample and no more informations.
Do you use a little booster like the TS9 before your amp? It can help you to make the sound more fuller.
You can also use a very little reverb or the enhancer block to make it more "alive"
Could you post a new sample with more songs in it? Have a nice day!

Hi Ekain, it sounds very good to me. By the way, it's difficult to tell you what you can improve with a 13 s sample and no more informations.
Do you use a little booster like the TS9 before your amp? It can help you to make the sound more fuller.
You can also use a very little reverb or the enhancer block to make it more "alive"
Could you post a new sample with more songs in it? Have a nice day!
Sure! Thanks for your feedback

the preset was made for the ax8 so can't bend the boogie with the diezel, instead i use a diezel vh4 with the rectifier tonestack, i don't have any technical understanding i just tweak and i try to get a closer tone. What i love most about hetfiel's tone is that mid range crunch that i tried to replicate
Hopefully next firmware (Cygnus) will improve your tone a lot.

Sounds interesting, where can i find more info about cygnus?
Sorry, I did not noticed you were talking about an AX8 preset.

I had one, loved, until I was lucky enougth to buy a FM3.

But I still miss AX8 switches and direct controls.

Hi here is a new update with some more riffs and clean tone. Sorry for the quality i did this in a rush and i forgot to enable the gate expander. If only i could tonematch some tuning room tracks...

Back
Top Bottom