Well, I did it!

mngolf

Inspired
I am on the list for the FM3, but the extra horsepower of the FX III became too tempting for me. I want to replace all my gear (amp and LOTS of pedals). While I am sure I would likely have been very happy with the FM3, I I look forward to exploring the full potential of the FX III. Shipped my amp off this weekend. Time to post all my pedals and off we go! I Orders the Black Friday special AXE FX III + FC12. 👍

congrats and enjoy

at this point , as much as I love my axe 3 and FC6, cannot even stand the thought of the FM3anymore, I’mSOOOOOOO OVER the Fm3, it was a mistake for FAS to announce it so long off and with such a tenuous tentative “schedule “/ release date/launch..etc...

I’m just pissed I missed the sale price you got dude, andtrust me, as soon as the Fm3 comes out all we’re going to see are threads of how everyone will be complaining about needing more processing power lol

anyway I love FAS, they make the best guitar gear / amplifier /effects of all the companies and products on earth, and YOU just got the best amp ever made

you’ll love it

congrats and enjoy

at this point , as much as I love my axe 3 and FC6, cannot even stand the thought of the FM3anymore, I’mSOOOOOOO OVER the Fm3, it was a mistake for FAS to announce it so long off and with such a tenuous tentative “schedule “/ release date/launch..etc...

I’m just pissed I missed the sale price you got dude, andtrust me, as soon as the Fm3 comes out all we’re going to see are threads of how everyone will be complaining about needing more processing power lol

anyway I love FAS, they make the best guitar gear / amplifier /effects of all the companies and products on earth, and YOU just got the best amp ever made

you’ll love it

Thanks!!

Post your rig and pedals for sale here in the for sale section...im sure some (including me) will be interested in them still.

I am on the list for the FM3, but the extra horsepower of the FX III became too tempting for me. I want to replace all my gear (amp and LOTS of pedals). While I am sure I would likely have been very happy with the FM3, I I look forward to exploring the full potential of the FX III. Shipped my amp off this weekend. Time to post all my pedals and off we go! I Orders the Black Friday special AXE FX III + FC12. 👍
Did the same thing. No regrets at all.

I did this as well and for more than a year and a half now with III and haven't even thought of another amp at this point. Don't get me wrong, I will always love a good 50 or 100W head and 412 cab. There is simply nothing like it. However, being older now and having not the greatest back, I can't carry that heavy gear anymore. Lifting it in and out and up and down stairs is a recipe for pain on my part. No I just take a lightweight 4U case.

I waited a good year to sell both of mine and my pedalboard until I knew that I was comfortable using this live. After about 25 gigs now, I can honestly say it is fabulous. The right FRFR that you like hearing helps also. I have a Kemper that I recently got to use live as well. It is also great but the software are no where near as robust as the Axe III. I also find that their support model is not nearly as effective with regards to problem solving. However, the unit sounds great and I use them both to back up each other when playing live.

I did this as well and for more than a year and a half now with III and haven't even thought of another amp at this point. Don't get me wrong, I will always love a good 50 or 100W head and 412 cab. There is simply nothing like it. However, being older now and having not the greatest back, I can't carry that heavy gear anymore. Lifting it in and out and up and down stairs is a recipe for pain on my part. No I just take a lightweight 4U case.

I waited a good year to sell both of mine and my pedalboard until I knew that I was comfortable using this live. After about 25 gigs now, I can honestly say it is fabulous. The right FRFR that you like hearing helps also. I have a Kemper that I recently got to use live as well. It is also great but the software are no where near as robust as the Axe III. I also find that their support model is not nearly as effective with regards to problem solving. However, the unit sounds great and I use them both to back up each other when playing live.

Which FRFR did you go with?

The FM3 had me interested for sure but I couldn't resist and my Axe FX III arrives tomorrow. I didn't need any new gear but let's just say I did something nice for myself. Will go into the DAW through my JBL 305s for now but I'm looking at a pair of Headrush 112s next. Needless to say I won't leave the house tomorrow till the brown truck pulls up.

Woohoo! Welcome aboard!
Thanks
Pauly

As I Said, I love FAS, you all know that , I literally think Cliff is the modern day Les paul (or whatever you want to call the guy who started amps, muddy waters? Lol ) - whatever, Cliff has singlehandedly revolutionized the electric guitar forever. I think the Axe Fx III is the most important step in digital/electric musical evolution weve seen in electric guitar history ,since its inception [even though its reallly Fishman Fluence that are more or less the next step in pickups but the axe makes any pickups sounds good so who cares lol]

With all that said.....F#%@ the FM3 and its imaginary waiting list, ok???, Im Axe Fx III only now baby!!!! Tooo long of a tease bro, i dont play that.....plus keep that mini shit away from me, i need power, and i need speed, and I need it all at the touch of my fingertips(and toe taps lol)....not the illusion of one in a box.....”AXE FX III + FC” = my new mantra To any FM3 seekers now!!! Lol

Nah man, i literally love this site, the support, the members are great, everything about the products is nearly perfect,i mean you cant get any better..... (just shut up about that goddamn waiting list)

Mr golf, get yourself a XITONE powered 12” active wedge!!! Best TRUE FRFR out ATM under $5k
MIssion engineering pedals (EP1 or spring loaded EP1R for wah

Back
Top Bottom