Well I did it...sold my Axe-Fx 3. FM3 is going solo!

The Source Audio Collider is the shit! Plugged it in and reverbs and delays sound truly amazing and hi-fi. No tone change when engaged and sounds better than the H9 by a mile IMO. I did not need all the other things in the H9, so this is perfect. Plus it is simple with knobs AND can also hook up to a phone app for more stuff.

I’m in the same boat now. After selling my FM3 (no headphone) before the pandemic hit, I now find myself lugging my axeIII all over since we switched practice spaces. Sooooo just grabbed an FM3 again! Throw it on my padded backpack and GO. I just can’t sell the III though. My 3 has a permanent place on the desk now.

Attachments

• 9CCA26AA-2749-4D40-87C0-7F0A09F055BF.jpeg
    9CCA26AA-2749-4D40-87C0-7F0A09F055BF.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 10
The Source Audio Collider is the shit! Plugged it in and reverbs and delays sound truly amazing and hi-fi. No tone change when engaged and sounds better than the H9 by a mile IMO. I did not need all the other things in the H9, so this is perfect. Plus it is simple with knobs AND can also hook up to a phone app for more stuff.
I finally had time to go check out that pedal demo, It's pretty nice... I watched Andy Demos and he was getting some cool 80's new wave stuff that I haven't heard in an age. I might have to pick one up! My db Instruments E4 has extra out's so I can control some parameters onit as well as the FM should make for some interesting sounds!

Back
Top Bottom