Well Californians, you can add 8% to your Axe Fx II price now

I'm puzzled, does this mean that some one in Idaho who buys from TM will now have to pay California state sales tax even though they live elsewhere ?

Or is it that California residents who buy on line from stores out side California now have to pay sales taxes based on where they live , not on where they bought the item.

I'm puzzled, does this mean that some one in Idaho who buys from TM will now have to pay California state sales tax even though they live elsewhere ?

Or is it that California residents who buy on line from stores out side California now have to pay sales taxes based on where they live , not on where they bought the item.

I believe, and someone correct me if I am wrong, this will apply to Californians that buy from an out of state online merchant that has affiliates in Cali. The seller will be required to apply the tax. If the seller has no association with anything in Cali it would not apply and declaring the purchase and paying the tax would be on the purchaser *wink*.

This is also how I understand it.

I believe, and someone correct me if I am wrong, this will apply to Californians that buy from an out of state online merchant that has affiliates in Cali. The seller will be required to apply the tax. If the seller has no association with anything in Cali it would not apply and declaring the purchase and paying the tax would be on the purchaser *wink*.

Back
Top Bottom