Welcome to the new "DAWs and Recording" forum!

yek

Contact Fractal for your Custom Title
This forum section is dedicated to all things related to recording and using DAWs (Digital Audio Workstations).

Post your questions and answers, and share information about software, digital audio, MIDI-control, microphones, monitoring, plugins, handy utilities and accessories, etc etc.

61ARX6FG7FL._AC_SL1001_.jpg

Last edited:
Actually this is quite timely because I have a (probably stupid) question that will likely reveal my utter DAW noobosity. I just recently downloaded the Sunset Sound Reverb plugin and opened it in Logic Pro X. I was hoping to use it live, essentially at the "end" of my Axe-FX III signal chain, but I notice that in order to hear the plugin in action I must use input monitoring on my audio track. This, however, creates a sort of echo of my sound as I hear the output from my Axe as well as the monitored output from Logic. Is this avoidable, or can I use the plugin only to treat an already recorded track?

Not sure if this will work, but maybe putting the reverb on an aux track and then solo the aux track? Not sure if it would still require the input monitoring to be on or not.

Actually this is quite timely because I have a (probably stupid) question that will likely reveal my utter DAW noobosity. I just recently downloaded the Sunset Sound Reverb plugin and opened it in Logic Pro X. I was hoping to use it live, essentially at the "end" of my Axe-FX III signal chain, but I notice that in order to hear the plugin in action I must use input monitoring on my audio track. This, however, creates a sort of echo of my sound as I hear the output from my Axe as well as the monitored output from Logic. Is this avoidable, or can I use the plugin only to treat an already recorded track?

Better to start a separate thread in this forum.

Back
Top Bottom