Welcome to the New Cab-Lab and Cab-Lab Live Subforum

The cost will be higher than regular Cab-Lab. It's been a lot of development effort. There will an upgrade path. No pricing has been established yet for new or upgrade purchases.

Fair enough. Are you able to say whether it will be less expensive for current Cab Lab owners? I've been putting off buying it, but if it's going to save me a few bucks I'll purchase it now and upgrade rather than buying the whole new program.

I'm really thankful that you are putting together an upgrade path. Truly excellent customer service. The Axe2 is by far the best gear purchase I've ever done.

Fair enough. Are you able to say whether it will be less expensive for current Cab Lab owners? I've been putting off buying it, but if it's going to save me a few bucks I'll purchase it now and upgrade rather than buying the whole new program.

I would hold off. The reason I'm announcing it now is I want to avoid people getting pissed off that they've just bought it and then a new version came out.

I suppose the fair thing would be to just charge the difference if you've bought it within, say, the last six months.

I would hold off. The reason I'm announcing it now is I want to avoid people getting pissed off that they've just bought it and then a new version came out.

I suppose the fair thing would be to just charge the difference if you've bought it within, say, the last six months.

That sounds fair but will it be available in 6 months. ;) I know how early you like to announce new products (still waiting on expression pedal).:D

It would be cool to be able to mix stock cabs as well. Even with buying tons of 3rd party I still use mostly stock!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shit !... I ordered Cab lab 7 months ago !

Excuse me if this sounds like a stupid question, but is CabLab Live designed to be run exclusively with an Axe-FX II, or will it accept other inputs from an audio interface? Wasn't sure if you guys were intending to market this to non-Axe-FX owners too since IR's are all the rage nowadays.

Is it safe to assume that you will be able to save mixes in plug-in mode to use for creating IRs to export? Plug-in mode seems like such a perfect way to mix an IR that fits perfectly "in the mix"

sold…
as an avid fan of cab lab [I've made some great cabs that are now in my stock presets], I'll certainly be switching the cab lab live..
the time saving and workflow simplification will be a godsend..

looking forward to this hugely..

Back
Top Bottom