Welcome MARK DAY!

Congratulations Mark,

Like many on here, you were my inspiration to invest in the Axe FX.

A well chosen person for FAS. Some people are destined for certain positions.. This is certainly one of those moments.

10 out 10.

Congratulations, Mark! You were one of the few guys that convinced me to buy the Axe FX Ultra back in the day, and for that, I'm forever grateful!

It's so cool that Mark is now joining this great company, but why did Adam leave? Always appreciated his songs and remarks on different topics. Does anyone know why he joined the creators of Matlab instead of staying with the creator of the Axe FX?

like so many others have posted in this thread, mark's videos on youtube went a long way to me purchasing the axe fx 2. i was happy with my 11 rack and kept telling myself that i didn't need a new device, but every time i went to the videos, i knew i would have to get one. congrats to both fractal audio and mark a match made in tone heaven.

I'll also add that Mark's videos were a large part of convincing me that the Axe 2 was for real. Great player, great attitude, and a great addition to the team.

Congratulations Mark! I'm looking forward to some new exciting things. You helped make up my mind in the purchase of one of the finest processors of all time. On another note I didn't see you wearing a fractal Tee "Someone get this man a fractal Tee" He has to represent, hell I wanna represent, I've been trying to represent, can't seem to order a Tee. Good luck in your new endeavor.

Congrats Mark!! Awesome addition to the Fractal Team.

(Selfie of us in NAMM included!)

Attachments

• MarkDayandMe.JPG
    MarkDayandMe.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 26
Welcome aboard Mark. I urge you to flip to the index in the employee manual and review the stern admonition to let Cliff win the Fractal Gun-Slinger Axe Shoot-out at the annual company picnic.

Very

Very

Important.

PS - where can I submit my application for "Needy Customer in Residence" ?

Awesome!! I don't have my AxeFX yet (will do in a month or 2 pending wife's approval) but Mark's YT vids have been so inspiring! He is one of the reasons why I am going to get one. :D

Last edited:
Great to see such a well known and familiar Fractalite being pulled on board the Fractal ship
thumbsup.gif

I have to say that contrary to many comments saying that it was Mark's YouTube clips that grabbed them, my inspiration was definitely Ketil Strand! Saw those vids and ordered from G66 straight away!

Congratulations Mr. Day! I purchased my Axe Fx Ultra and II because of your tutorials. Following those purchases, came the Atomic wedges. Then I purchased the Friedman amp following you interview with Steve Stevens and subsequent demos. Next came the Torpedo Live. My wife hates you because I blew the kid's college fund but as I told her , "Honey it's only rock and roll." Seriously, you are a brilliant musician and have the unique ability to convey your ideas, tones and impeccable phrasing with an ease and lack of pretense that is truly inspiring. Thank you for all the gifts that you share. We have another reason to love Fractal!

Back
Top Bottom