Welcome Lyle Workman!

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
We are very pleased to announce the addition of LYLE WORKMAN to the Fractal Audio Systems family of artists. You'll have heard Lyle's work on many recent movies, or with Beck, Sting, Alanis Morrisette, or many others.

Years ago, I got to spend a rare rainy Southern California afternoon showing him the Axe-Fx and he was floored! Then we lost touch due to busy schedules until mutual friend Adrian Belew recently helped reconnect us. Here's some of what Lyle had to say:

"Working with with tube amps and analog for decades, I believed I had no interest nor need for this technology, but once I had the Fractal in my studio and spent time with it, I am now a total believer and convert. The scope of sonic possibilities are staggering, not to mention what a huge aid that is to the creative flow. I am bowled over by Fractal Audio's products and team!"

He has an incredible collection of tube amps by the way, and he told me they are all "pissed" at him "because of all the love the Fractal is getting" ;-)

PS: Lyle has been sharing clips with me and I plan on asking for some stuff I can post here.

lyle.jpg

Wow - congrats Fractal!

Lyle is the REAL DEAL artist -- and it's not just his guitar work with Beck and Sting, or other greats, plus impressive film scores -- but also check out his amazing album "Harmonic Crusader." Impressive and well-crafted music with great guitar sounds!

Recently got to work with Lyle doing some "how to" program using Axe-Edit, and on the Ax8 capabilities and tips and tricks, etc. One thing I shared with him is my forthcoming "AustinBuddy" mega-preset pack that features every Fractal modeled amp channel -- over 600 "raw amp" tones from clean to dirty to saturated -- so he can check all the modeled amp sounds out!

Lyle is really digging his Ax8, and I'm hearing that his real amps are exhibiting signs of jealousy!

Last edited:
Wow - congrats Fractal!

Lyle is the REAL DEAL artist -- and it's not just his guitar work with Beck and Sting, or other greats, plus impressive film scores -- but also check out his amazing album "Harmonic Crusader." Impressive and well-crafted music with great guitar sounds!

Recently got to work with Lyle doing some "how to" program using Axe-Edit, and on the Ax8 capabilities and tips and tricks, etc. One thing I shared with him is my forthcoming "AustinBuddy" mega-preset pack that features every Fractal modeled amp channel -- over 600 "raw amp" tones from clean to dirty to saturated -- so he can check all the modeled amp sounds out!

Lyle is really digging his Ax8, and I'm hearing that his real amps are exhibiting signs jealousy!

Bring it on! Especially if they contain pro presets for the more obscure amps/cabs that most us never had the opportunity to play throuth the real deal!

Wow - congrats Fractal!

Lyle is really digging his Ax8, and I'm hearing that his real amps are exhibiting signs jealousy!
Great news about Lyle...but the real headline here is this upcoming preset pack from buddy!!!!!

He's done so much since but will always have a place in my heart for Frank Black's Teenager of the Year and Cult of Ray albums. Congrats FAS!

Back
Top Bottom