Welcome John Mayer

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
I've been supporting John Mayer on the Axe-Fx III since 2019. You may have noticed the unit with him during live appearances since then. Now he has graciously decided to appear on our web site in the Featured Artists section. This was prompted by some nice quotes that he recently provided to Guitar World about having used the Axe-Fx III on his new album Sob Rock. We're honored that he continues to be inspired by the unit!

Replaced the static image with a video of a song from the new album where the Axe-Fx was used.

Attachments

• artist-john-mayer.jpg
    artist-john-mayer.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 426
Last edited:
What a great endorsement! I wish there was a way for him to be able to communicate here without being mobbed (maybe he goes by a different alias, who knows?)

I've personally been supporting John Mayer on the Axe-Fx III since 2019. You may have noticed the unit with him during live appearances. Now he has graciously decided to appear on our web site in the Featured Artists section. This was prompted by some nice quotes that he recently provided to Guitar World about having used the Axe-Fx III on his new album Sob Rock. We're honored that he continues to be inspired by the unit!

View attachment 87015
Just out of interest what was the support you provided? Free hardware? Setting up the unit for him?

Awesome! Great talent on guitar of course, but great voice / song writer also - the whole deal.

Back
Top Bottom