Welcome JOE SATRIANI to the Fractal Audio Systems artist roster!

Surfing with the Alien (and subsequently Not of This Earth) completely and forever changed how I heard the guitar back in 1988. I was on a ship in the Navy floating around for months on end, and listened to those albums all day every day. Joe was and is a complete inspiration for me, although I'll never play like him (so I don't even try very much.) I think this news is awesome.

Congrats Fractal and great to see Joe the greatest guitarist in the world on board with the greatest guitar processor in the world

Considering that Joe did presets for avid eleven rack at sweet water . I wonder if they could get joe to do some presets for the II XL.

Does Satch and Vai and Petrucci just use the axe for the fx and still use their amps(Marshall, carvin, and mesa) for their main sound? I'm pretty sure that's what Vai does but I have been wondering for a while now.

I'm pretty sure that "mutual friend" mentioned was Steve Vai. Those guys are pretty inseparable these days and Vai has been using Axe Fx for a while now.

Awesome, makes me that much more determined to get ab axe II. I grew up with Joe from very early on, and have always admired his creativity. Look forward to see what he does with the Fractal.

Back
Top Bottom