Welcome Hershel Yatovitz of the Chris Isaak Band

Today, on the phone while we were setting up some output 2 routing, Hershel said...

"Matt, I am sitting here in this room full of incredible vintage amps using your Axe-Fx, and not missing them one bit. This thing sounds incredible!"

I think we are going to feature him in an upcoming ad in Vintage Guitar. (If you get that magazine by the way, watch for our ad in the next issue.)

I always tell folks (and truly believe) that I have all of the amps that the Axe-II delivers. I don't feel (or sound) like I'm using some "modeler".

It's just a matter of time when we'll see major touring acts have 3 semi's for lights and PA and 1 Mini-Cooper to carry all the guitar and bass rigs.

An endorsement like this speaks volumes. I can still remember how blown away I was with an instrumental Herschel did on the Chris Isaak show years ago. It was just Herschel alone in a room with an old Gibson P90 arch-top and an amp. Such a sweet sound and such beautiful playing.

Terry.

An endorsement like this speaks volumes. I can still remember how blown away I was with an instrumental Herschel did on the Chris Isaak show years ago. It was just Herschel alone in a room with an old Gibson P90 arch-top and an amp. Such a sweet sound and such beautiful playing.

I loved that show and that they mostly used the real band for the band in the show. Shouldn't have been cancelled. All the good shows get cancelled.

I loved that show and that they mostly used the real band for the band in the show. Shouldn't have been cancelled. All the good shows get cancelled.

I loved that show. Does anyone know if you can get the DVDs to that show? I always thought it was a fresh and unique show.

I loved that show. Does anyone know if you can get the DVDs to that show? I always thought it was a fresh and unique show.

I've never seen it on DVD/Blu-Ray and Amazon is returning nada which is a pretty good sign it never got released. Pity. I'll bug my friends at Netflix to license it from Showtime. :)

Great player and fantastic endorsement by a guy who probably has access to any tube / vintage gear he could want - kudos to the Fractal team. Also great to see a different type of guitar player making the jump and it is definitely exciting to hear that the Axe-FX is not only holding its own but exceeding his expectations (would love to see some of his presets!).

Great player and fantastic endorsement by a guy who probably has access to any tube / vintage gear he could want - kudos to the Fractal team. Also great to see a different type of guitar player making the jump and it is definitely exciting to hear that the Axe-FX is not only holding its own but exceeding his expectations (would love to see some of his presets!).

+1 to all this. I love his quote about "the new real thing." That's how it feels to me.

Back
Top Bottom