Welcome ANDY SUMMERS

Wish there was a "love" button, like isn't strong enough for this one I don't think.

Huge fan of Andy's playing and tones over the years, easily one of my favorite guitarists. He's got a great ear for the guitar as a harmonic color palette, and has never seemed to shy away from new technologies in guitar processing, doesn't surprise me that he'd become fast friends with the AxeFx II ;)

Every guitarist should do themselves a favor and check out his guitar instructional video (from jeez, nearing 2 decades back now), which is still available on DVD. Very inspirational for adding some more complex jazz voicings to your playing, and some great performances of "The Last Dance of Mr. X" material that was out at that time.

Keep winning hearts and minds FAS! :)

Wow, great ! Love Andy's playing ! His sense of harmony and rythm, his 'textural' aproach of sound with a creative use of effects... Congrats Fractal !

Andy is such a great player, and was the stabilizing force in the midst of the band. It's awesome that he's a Fractal user. How is it that he looks unchanged since the 80s?

Great news! Man how much did I listen to the Police when I was young!
I saw at the artist page that Stewart Copeland also use Fractal.... I didn't even know he played the guitar.
Next will be Sting then? ;)

Completely agree. Wonderful voicings on the DVD. Available still on Hot Licks.

Wish there was a "love" button, like isn't strong enough for this one I don't think.

Huge fan of Andy's playing and tones over the years, easily one of my favorite guitarists. He's got a great ear for the guitar as a harmonic color palette, and has never seemed to shy away from new technologies in guitar processing, doesn't surprise me that he'd become fast friends with the AxeFx II ;)

Every guitarist should do themselves a favor and check out his guitar instructional video (from jeez, nearing 2 decades back now), which is still available on DVD. Very inspirational for adding some more complex jazz voicings to your playing, and some great performances of "The Last Dance of Mr. X" material that was out at that time.

Keep winning hearts and minds FAS! :)

Great news! Man how much did I listen to the Police when I was young!
I saw at the artist page that Stewart Copeland also use Fractal.... I didn't even know he played the guitar.
Next will be Sting then? ;)

He doesn't, he just has them cause they have an awesome "Boinnng" sound when you hit them hard enough with drumsticks.

Giant steps are what you take
Walking on the moon................................................................................

Back
Top Bottom