Weird low end whoof spike on preset change! Help

Billbill

Power User
Ok this sounds confusing and has me boggled. I'll try to explain the best I can.

Last night I noticed that when changing to a particular preset from only a couple other presets, I get a real quick low end whoof type thing going on out of just one side of my stereo rig (matrix channel A) and the Matrix limit LED quickly flickers once when it happens. I'm thinking it's something going on between just a couple presets. If I switch to a blank slot and go to the preset that is "acting up" it does not happen. Should note that there's no signal in the preset because I use a fairly heavy gate and am NOT playing while I change to this preset. There's something causing a massive spike on the one side (channel A), of my setup. Should also note that I have spillover disabled so that shouldn't have anything to do with it. Not sure what the heck is going on here. Has anyone ever experienced something weird like this before? Please help so I don't blow up one side of my rig. Thx

I would recreate the preset manually in a different location to hopefully get rid of this "bug".
Have u ever heard of something like this happening? You're right, I think it is a bug because it doesn't do it every time only when going from certain presets to this particular preset when it loads it will "whoof" on the right side of my setup. When u say recreate the preset manually you mean reloading all the blocks from default rather than just copying the patch to a different slot?

Back
Top Bottom