Weird issue tonight...

jlynnb1

Axe-Master
So I ran the Axe 4CM into a Matchless HC30 last week and it was great. I prefer the direct tone but it still sounded very good. Tonight, with the exact same settings, blocks etc everything was a distorted clipping mess and the output 1 clip light kept coming on. I tried everything I could think of and nothing helped. THEN i got frustrated and just went direct. SAME ISSUE!! The very same presets i've been using for at least a year were the same and the clip light was coming on, even though it never has before. I was, and still am, at a loss....

So I ran the Axe 4CM into a Matchless HC30 last week and it was great. I prefer the direct tone but it still sounded very good. Tonight, with the exact same settings, blocks etc everything was a distorted clipping mess and the output 1 clip light kept coming on. I tried everything I could think of and nothing helped. THEN i got frustrated and just went direct. SAME ISSUE!! The very same presets i've been using for at least a year were the same and the clip light was coming on, even though it never has before. I was, and still am, at a loss....

Can you post one of the presets in question?

I know you typed that you changed nothing, but if you updated the firm ware more then likely you will have to relevel your presets. I had many that were much louder.

Back
Top Bottom