weird behavior regarding looper reverse happening on only one preset...

randombastage

Experienced
I'm using the FM3 alone layouts and when selecting a particular preset while the looper is playing back it causes the looped part to reverse as if I had hit the reverse function of the looper.
I don't get that to happen when switching to any other preset after having started a loop playback, only if I switch to this one particular preset.

I think I've looked everywhere that might have that switch assigned to reverse, highlighting that switch (switch 2) and looking at assignments in Layouts and FC functions etc. but no where am I finding that reverse function assigned to anything.

Is anyone else getting this behavior or know where a dummy might have failed to check for the cause of this?

also, once the preset is selected and reverse happens, if I then hold down that switch to go to the Presets layout and then select a different preset, the loop reverts to Forward playing and can be reversed again by once again selecting the one preset that causes this problem.

I had that happen once. I think the preset saves the last configuration of the looper, so I just resaved the preset with 'reverse' turned off and it loaded correctly every time after that.

Last edited:
I had that happen once. I think the preset saves the last configuration of looper, so I just resaved the preset with 'reverse' turned off and it loaded correctly every time after that.
That was it! Many thanks! Not sure how I managed to save it in that state but I must have...

Back
Top Bottom