• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Weird audio artifacts with computer playback

Backlet

A weird problem occured with my III. When I use the Axe as a soundcard to play the audio from my computer (MacBook Pro), there are these weird artifacts happening with the sound. Here's an example:

These last for about 5 seconds or so and then go away, completely random and doesn't seem to have any connection to what I'm doing on the computer. It can happen again within a minute or go on for 20 minutes without an issue.

I also tried a different computer and a different USB-cable and there's no difference so I guess the problem must be the III. Any idea what's wrong? Just a faulty unit?

Last edited:
Top Bottom