Weiland and VR getting back together

Hell freezes over again. I won' t hold my breath, but I'll be buying the album and getting concert tickets if this happens. One of my favorite hard rock bands of the last 10 years. Weiland was great with STP on the last tour although he's clearly still drinking heavily. I guess he's more of a functional alcoholic than a heroin addict. Still, I hope the best for him and the band and I'm really looking forward to this if it happens.

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/velvet-revolver-scott-weiland-reunion/

Thanks for saving my day. This is indeed good news :)
+1 on the album and tickets.

Wow....I'll definitely see them this time around. Lot's of speculation over the last year as to the new singer for Velvet Revolver....glad they didn't grab somebody just to do it.

Scott has to clean himself off before he winds up dead. Slash is tired of the crap, he lived it with Axl. STP is nothing without Scott, so they have to put up with him or get day jobs.

Scott has to clean himself off before he winds up dead. Slash is tired of the crap, he lived it with Axl. STP is nothing without Scott, so they have to put up with him or get day jobs.

Actually it was Slash who was the junkie in the GnR days. Axl being an AHole notwithstanding

Back
Top Bottom