Week of May 18th Shipments

Status
Not open for further replies.

NBC455

It will be easier to keep track of invites on a weekly basis so we can guestimate when we might receive our invites. Anybody receive an invite today? If so, when did you place reservation? Any and all participation is greatly appreciated..

i got my invite this afternoon. i believe i signed up on the 1st day but i can't remember

I received an invite today and it has already shipped, FAS is very fast at processing these invites.

For those still on the list, good luck and I hope your day comes soon.

FYI - My waitlist confirmation came on Oct 3 around 4pm so they are getting through these quickly. Must have been a lot of requests on that first day.

Yep. I signed up about 2hrs before you did on Oct 3rd and got my invite last Saturday afternoon. Mine shipped yesterday. Will be here Thursday.

I had an email from G66 last week and even though the price hasn't been released yet they think it would be around the EU1600 mark.

I had an email from G66 last week and even though the price hasn't been released yet they think it would be around the EU1600 mark.

Really?? That's $380, or £275 or €175 more than price in the USA? That's got to be a mistake!

That is wishful thinking, however it seems a total of only about 20 invites since inception, and even a row boat would have made it in a month by now, so not sure what the hold up is anymore... If anyone has any ideas, please share with us...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom