Web Site Redesign

Errors found while checking this document as HTML5!
9 Errors, 8 warning(s)

268ae23b1e498d8ae2cebd216171bdc3.jpg

Nice bold and clean layout. Easy to find needed links such as support and downloads, etc. Well done!

I noticed that the new design isn't responsive (not mobile friendly). Google is updating their SEO algorithms on April 21 to account for mobile, so you guys might want to look into that. Not having a mobile friendly design can affect you standing in the searches with the new algorithms.

Mobilegeddon is Coming

Mobile Friendly Test

I noticed that the new design isn't responsive (not mobile friendly). Google is updating their SEO algorithms on April 21 to account for mobile, so you guys might want to look into that. Not having a mobile friendly design can affect you standing in the searches with the new algorithms.

Mobilegeddon is Coming

Mobile Friendly Test
I often find responsive sites far too much simplified. I greatly prefer desktop sites on my S3. It seems there are more of my opinion since quite a bit of websites are moving away from responsive. The Fractal site is clean enough to look good on a small screen. AND IT'S ZOOMABLE! YES!
I hate sites that aren't zoomable. My favorite store has made their site not-zoomable on iPad. I keep having to look on other sites to close-up on features because their photo's are too small. I'm considering not buying there anymore.

I often find responsive sites far too much simplified. I greatly prefer desktop sites on my S3. It seems there are more of my opinion since quite a bit of websites are moving away from responsive. The Fractal site is clean enough to look good on a small screen. AND IT'S ZOOMABLE! YES!
I hate sites that aren't zoomable. My favorite store has made their site not-zoomable on iPad. I keep having to look on other sites to close-up on features because their photo's are too small. I'm considering not buying there anymore.

Yeah, unfortunately Google doesn't see it that way. Responsive is different than sites that have a "mobile version," though. They're not actually simplified, they just readjust the menus and navigation as the page gets smaller. Even just resizing your desktop window will change the way the site is displayed on a responsive site. Honestly the Fractal site would look better even on desktop if it was responsive. I thought it looked really weird at first, but I realized that it was just because I didn't have my window fully sized. A responsive design wouldn't have had that problem.

Well, I'm not an experienced designer, I only made my band's website in Wordpress and I don't like the theme's mobile version. Can't find how to edit that. Bored from looking. I'm darn sure you know much better than me.

And as a user I sometimes stumble onto shop sites that display nothing but a list of buttons with categories. No fun. And more crap like that. I have my browser set to permanent desktop emulation. Android let's you do that. Probably iOS too.

Anyway, I like the new Fractal site. Also on my ancient S3.

Well that's up to the web-developers to decide what functionality should be available on the mobile version.
I always try to include as much as possible when I'm working on web-applications that should be available on mobile as well.

Google is starting to phase out the "relevance" of websites that are not responsive. I just updated to a different theme to accommodate this on my companies page.

Google is starting to phase out the "relevance" of websites that are not responsive. I just updated to a different theme to accommodate this on my companies page.

Exactly, no point in doing all your SEO just to have something silly like styling impeding your results.

Back
Top Bottom