Web Host Manager Account

mwd

Power User
I have 2 web hosting accounts via Micfo and they can not keep their servers off of SPAM blacklist therefore our business suffers with mails that can't go thru in spite of us not spamming.

I am able to divide my disk space up into as may websites as will fit, create email accounts on the fly, offer and sell website space to others if I desired.

Can anyone recommend a web hosting account similar to this or a way to move my email to a web server with more integrity. Thanks.

I've been using Bluehost for - oh,... 7 yrs now? (something like that).
they filter most spam, but you can setup your own spam filters, forwarders, etc.

Bluehoster here too for 4-5 years now. Didnt set up own spam filters but so far working fine for my (and my business) needs.

I know the feeling ..... Microsoft's totally crap anti-spam system blocks my servers IPs on a fairly regular basis meaning Hotmail, outlook.com etc blocks email .... and not because my clients are spamming but the IPs are in a block where other servers are allowing spam (not that it needs to be real spam as MS monitor their hotmail. livemail etc users' 'mark as spam' actions and that's enough to trigger them to put a block in for a range of IPs ..... meaning I have to request my IPs be removed .... and they always are .... but no explanation why from MS). I joined their stupid spam monitoring/reporting program and my servers never have a negative rating ..... yet they block them ... duh!

I managed to get a couple of IPs from a different range from my hosts so at least I can re-assign some domains to them when the MS shit hits the servers' main shared IPs

I've been with JodoHost for about 8 years now. No real complaints, though I don't really do much with websites anymore. I used to host my family email/websites, my personal music/band site, a couple of client sites, and various email domains, but today it's mostly just email stuff. I don't have much time anymore to put into custom website development or supporting client hosting.

I pay ~$19.00 a month for up to 10 domains, 10gb storage, and 100gb transfer. Not the best, but not the worst deal either. They've got decent spam filtering and whitelist controls. I can block/allow based on various rules, but most of the time I just block specific addresses since they already block known spam domains. Anytime I've had issues with one of my domains getting blacklisted it was a simple ticket to their support team and they did the legwork to get it delisted.

YMMV, good luck.

Back
Top Bottom