We need more drive blocks!!!!!!!!

jhp612

The one thing i want really bad..... is more drive blocks!!!!

I wonder why we cant have more..... there are 4 graphic eq's and such....

I havnt touched myself since i got my axefx.. it fulfills my needs.... hahaha... not meant to be a diss but just wish there were more !

FractalAudio said:
Because you touch yourself.

hahahahahahaha :lol:

owned-baby.jpg

FractalAudio said:
:D

Speaking of drive, my favorite way of achieving it is by using an amp only,
setting gain on proper level and cracking it up with master volume if needed. ;)

I'm super happy with the new BB Preamp... it turns the new Double Verb into a RAGING MONSTER! Words fail to describe the joy from upgrading to 9.02. Simply blown away (again)!

FractalAudio said:

I have to walk away from the keyboard after seeing posts about what is needed or missing immediately after a firmware update.

This was the perfect response. :)

jhp612 said:
The one thing i want really bad..... is more drive blocks!!!! I wonder why we cant have more..... there are 4 graphic eq's and such....
What do you mean? Do you want the ability to be able to add up to 4 separate drive block to a single preset?

Matt_B said:
jhp612 said:
The one thing i want really bad..... is more drive blocks!!!! I wonder why we cant have more..... there are 4 graphic eq's and such....
What do you mean? Do you want the ability to be able to add up to 4 separate drive block to a single preset?

My guess is he wants the ability to be able to access more than two drive models within a single patch via IAs (like a traditional pedalboard with more than two drive pedals).

Chad said:
Matt_B said:
jhp612 said:

My guess is he wants the ability to be able to access more than two drive models within a single patch via IAs (like a traditional pedalboard with more than two drive pedals).

I use only 1 DRIVE block, because I run out of CPU.

But nevertheless I have 3 IA's controlling this DRIVE BLOCK with my Liquid Foot.

1. Normal
2. Changing drive and/or tone and/or level with an external parameter
3. Changing with sysex the clip type to FW RECT, to give it a fuzz sound

jhuggins said:
good tip, hows that fuzz sound workin for ya?

Well, it's of course not that good as the real fuzz types. It's limited, but nevertheless it gives me an extra sound without using recourses.
In combination with my ringmod-octaver it sounds special.

There's one disadvantage: you have to choose which clip-type to go back to. Since I mostly use FET BOOST, I go back to a SI DIODE.

FYI, here are the sysex codes:
DRIVE 1 - clip type: SI DIODE
F0 00 00 7D 00 02 05 08 0A 00 06 00 01 F7
DRIVE 1 - clip type: FW RECT
F0 00 00 7D 00 02 05 08 0A 00 04 00 01 F7

Back
Top Bottom