We are building an Impulse response library called Soundwoofer

The noise burst method is easier to perform.

The sine sweep method collects more data but is more sensitive to interference. (Longer collection period = bigger risk of a dog barking in the background for example)
Now I am curious what a dog bark or cat meow captured while making a speaker I R would do to the sound....

Gotta get my IR capture gear hooked up. I got a Weber 2x10 recently, with AlNiCo 10V speakers in it that sounds killer, and I want to use that sound in my AxeFX3.... :)

Gotta get my IR capture gear hooked up. I got a Weber 2x10 recently, with AlNiCo 10V speakers in it that sounds killer, and I want to use that sound in my AxeFX3.... :)

Remember to upload them to our library 😁

If you need any help there are guides in our blog or you can shoot us an email.

Remember to upload them to our library 😁

If you need any help there are guides in our blog or you can shoot us an email.
I have some IRs already captured of a Weber Grey Wolf 12" and P12NT that will likely get uploaded first, provided .ir format as captured via AxeFX3's IR capture utility is ok. Will RTFM and see what is required....

Among my mics:
  • Sennheiser 609
  • Cascade Fathed
  • Shure 430
  • Blue BlueBird
  • Oktava MK-219
  • AKG D3900

I have some IRs already captured of a Weber Grey Wolf 12" and P12NT that will likely get uploaded first, provided .ir format as captured via AxeFX3's IR capture utility is ok. Will RTFM and see what is required....

Among my mics:
  • Sennheiser 609
  • Cascade Fathed
  • Shure 430
  • Blue BlueBird
  • Oktava MK-219
  • AKG D3900

Could you attach one of them here so I can dig around in it a little. I have come to understand they dont supply tools to convert .ir to .wav files and I want to dissect the file and see If it is possible.

Otherwise, we would probably have to create a sub-category for AxeFx IR:s in that case.

Back
Top Bottom