WAZ UP.....And wouldn't you know it

moshwitz

Inspired
Sup? :)

Ya know,, I have been reading and reading here every single day for over the last month fueling my absolute NEED to get an Axe-fx. While I finished paying off my new custom 7 string, a month or so ago, I have also been putting in extra time and doing side work and selling gear to pay my C.C. bill down enough to buy an Ultra,,and checking every couple of days,,,,In Stock,,,,,In Stock,,,,In Stock,,,,,OH Yeah BABY,,,gettin closer,,,then I send in my big payment that puts me in the zone, and I have to wait 3 days for it to clear, so I check it yesterday afternoon,,,,no dice :( . I check it this morning just for shits and giggles,,cause I figured there is noooooo way it would have cleared so late on a SAT but what the hell.....BAMN its there :p SOOO I immediately go to the Products "purchase" page,,,look to the side at the Shipping Status......"The Axe-Fx and Axe-Fx Ultra are currently in stock".....I start to get butterflies, cause after so long here it is,, I get to order my Ultra. I go to the Ultra's order page,,,ad it to my cart.........................................................................................................................
"This unit is unavailable at this time"

thinking.gif
WHAT THE.. NOOOO
brow.gif
NOOOOOOO
refuse.gif
NOOOOOOOOOO
banghead.gif
OOOOOOOOOOOO
banghead.gif
OOOOOOOOOOOOO
banghead.gif

This JUST,,,CAN,,,,NOT,,,,,, be,,,,
cussing.gif

After all this time waiting, and reading, and learning and drooling and lusting,,the powers that be chose this very moment
level1_don021.gif
to enact this cruel and horrible slap of punishment.
As I sit here in utter DEVASTATION
angry017.gif
typing this woeful account of the tragedy that has become my day, I open up the ULTRA's order page to make sure i got the wording right for the
"This unit is unavailable at this time"[/quote]

AND BEHOLD,,
eek2.gif
,,as if the ULTRA GODS OF TONE themselves had heard my Cries of anguish and granted me reprieve from this day of sorrow......
ultracart.jpg

:eek: And not wanting to squander this gift of miracle handed to me I quickly filled in the order form and chose 2nd day air as my shipping method as to not anger the tone gods by choosing the cheaper ,slower, ground delivery after such a display of pity had been handed me, and upon completion of my order,,

it was as if you could hear the AAAHAAAAAAAA of the tone angles singing there praise to the tone gods for this act of kindness bestowed upon its faithful.
happy023.gif

:mrgreen: Anyway,,, just a new guy wanting to say whats up, and say thanks ahead of time to all the guys that help everyone out so much here,(I'm sure I'll need it at some point,,,like everyone else),,and after lurking around here since January I have seen that this is a great community, with allot of cool people and lots of great info.

And to Cliff for offering so much by the way you stand behind your product and take care of your customers with all the updates, and actually listening to the people and addressing the issues, and wishes.
I commend you sir for all your hard work
claps.gif
toast.gif

And now the delivery wait beings :roll:

MOSHON
DAVE

Welcome to the family :)

I love my ultra (had it for over and year) and hope you will enjoy yours as well,

Mik.

I was one of the early ones on the European waiting list...around 9 months I waited (and had the money ready). No need for you to get upset :lol:

I was a bit later on the European waiting list...around 11 1/2 months I waited (and had the money ready).

Still slightly traumatized.

Heh Heh... Think yourself lucky that you've got a 2 day option. I'm the first Australian Ultra recipient and when i ordered mine, apart from a 9 month wait Fractal weren't shipping to Oz so i had to get it sent on to a friend in the U.S to send on, then i had to wait for Customs to clear it! The wait was very painful.

But, the wait was worth it! It has been awesome and i haven't enjoyed playing so much for years.

Thanks for bringing over all the emoticons from the Jackson-Charvel forums. Livens the place up a bit.

Sup? :)

Hey, thanks for the welcome guys......Yeah I cant wait :D

xrist04 said:
Thanks for bringing over all the emoticons from the Jackson-Charvel forums. Livens the place up a bit.

:lol: it was the first place I could think of that had all the right ones ;)

MOSHON
DAVE

Dave,
Welcome from a fellow Ultra brother. Based on your post I think you'll be a great addition around here. Enjoy and welcome to the club!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom