Watching Sade video “Bring Me Home”... wow

Rick

Axe-Master
I’ve had this dvd for a while, finally got a good afternoon to watch. I know some like the music and some don’t. I’ve been a fan for years, so I liked that a lot of the non-hit tracks were featured. Awesome look to the set, and the band is flat-out bad ass. Of course, Sade herself is never hard to watch.

If you dig this sort of music, check out Bring Me Home - Live. A truly enjoyable experience that lifted my day!

I’ve had this dvd for a while, finally got a good afternoon to watch. I know some like the music and some don’t. I’ve been a fan for years, so I liked that a lot of the non-hit tracks were featured. Awesome look to the set, and the band is flat-out bad ass. Of course, Sade herself is never hard to watch.

If you dig this sort of music, check out Bring Me Home - Live. A truly enjoyable experience that lifted my day!

Been a fan since I first heard her. She is an amazing singer and I love the smooth jazz sound with a touch of tropical exotic thrown in.

Such a groove to what they do. The visual just adds to the atmosphere the music creates. Audience was into it too. Everyone plays better when the love is coming back from the crowd.

I used to really like her music and particularly her singing style. Her voice was sometimes just a little off, or it would do a slight glissando. But then, one day, she put out a new album where her voice was completely autotuned, and she ended up sounding just like every other useless instant pop star out there. I gave away that cd and never paid attention to her as since. Have they now turned off that horrible autotune on her recent recordings?

This recording was from the tour in 2011-2012. It sounds very live, and has a great mix going in most of the show. Judicious use of processing of whatever kind isn’t something that sticks out, unless you intend it for effect, and I hear nothing annoying in this recording. It’s an enjoyable listen.

I always enjoyed what I heard on the radio (she does have a hypnotic voice) and then, sometime in the late 90's or early 2000's, I saw a video of a whole concert and was floored by her band. Definitely a group of extremely talented musicians.

Back
Top Bottom