Watch Lindsey Buckingham reimagine Never Going Back Again on the new Fender Acoustasonic Jazzmaster

When the Telesonic came out Lindsey was the person I thought it was being made for, honestly. Very inline with the Turner hybrid stuff he's played for so long. He sounds great.

When the Telesonic came out Lindsey was the person I thought it was being made for, honestly. Very inline with the Turner hybrid stuff he's played for so long. He sounds great.

He's an incredible guitar player. I remember watching the reunion concert they did and his fingers were bleeding when he was done playing. Always loved Fleetwood Mac. with Lindsey Buckingham. Their vocals and harmonies were incredible. Got to see them live, in Toronto, back in the 90's. Fantastic concert!!

It's so great to hear him singing again!!

Last edited:
That guy is such a unique player. You always recognize his playing, as much as the song lyric. It's astounding that he's been doing it in 5 or 6 different decades now, and he still seems to be outside that "great guitarist" conversation... always viewed as a singer-songwriter. That's certainly valid, but he's also been an influential stylist on guitar since I was a teenager. Still doing it, which is both amazing and awesome.

Last edited:
Have always loved listening to Fleetwood and Lindsey.

On a side note, had not seen these Fenders before....was so intrigued ordered the Tele yesterday! Thanks for posting!

The sound of the guitar is not really my cup of tea, but I ignored it completely, because I was so fascinated by his playing.

Back
Top Bottom