Was there an illustrated amp and cabinet list posted?

pauliusmm

Fractal Fanatic
IIRC there was a nice illustrated list which tells which cab model corresponds to a real life cab or the same with the amps?
I checked the manual and seems there's only amp model list.
I would like to print it and remembered i've seen a nice illustrated version somewhere here, but i can't find it.

IIRC there was a nice illustrated list which tells which cab model corresponds to a real life cab or the same with the amps?
I would like to print it and remembered i've seen a nice illustrated version somewhere here, but i can't find it.

I have the old PDF file. I think it's in the Wiki. It's not an updated list. I can send it to your email if you wish?

Is this what you were looking for? Again, it's not even close to up to date but its the one with pics.

File:Axe amps.pdf - Fractal Audio Systems Wiki

There is also this one that is more detailed but without pics. Adding pics to this format would be nice. Not sure of it's up to date though.

http://wiki.fractalaudio.com/index.php?title=List_of_amp_models

Last edited:
cool! i think that is what i was looking for, would be nice to merge these 2 , pictures and descriptions

FWIW, I think the reasons we didn't add anything else were:
1) It'd slow the wiki load time down and add bandwidth, which many didn't need.
2) The copyright of the amp/cab images would come into play. The spreadsheet was user created, and could/would be pulled if anyone complained.

It would be so cool if the copyrights were waved or something that would allow Axe edit to display the actual pics of the amps and effects and use their real names. Of course that will never happen but it would be sweet IMO.

It would be so cool if the copyrights were waved or something that would allow Axe edit to display the actual pics of the amps and effects and use their real names. Of course that will never happen but it would be sweet IMO.

An iPad interface would be nifty too.

I've made Logic Pro Icons for the Amps only. There is a dropbox file where you can download all the images. Hope it helps!

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-ii/37147-fractal-audio-axe-fx-ii-logic-pro-icons.html

Back
Top Bottom