Was someone looking for a Kramer USA like this?

Romo82

Experienced
I seem to remember a thread where someone was after a 24.75 scale Floyd guitar and a Kramer of some type was suggested and a lot of Kramer fanciers chimed up so thought some one might be looking for one.

saw this on my FB music sale thing if anyone was looking for a USA Kramer.

“1987 Kramer Stagemaster American Deluxe $1550 CAD”

If I hadn’t just bought the Mayones........ 🤔

Pretty cool beast.

In Ontario, Canada

BC957056-21CA-43B5-9F27-629708E1D33D.png

I owned one that was identical back in the early 90's ..., except it had only the Bridge Humbucker & Neck single ( no middle pickup ) ... ! I can confirm that mine was 25.5" scale too. Personally I didn't "love" the guitar, but I needed it ( or at least something similar ) for the gig I was doing.

The Nightswans are 24.75 scale, but I imagine the USA made ones are hard to find and expensive. Gibson did a rerelease recently but I think those are offshor.

The Nightswans are 24.75 scale, but I imagine the USA made ones are hard to find and expensive. Gibson did a rerelease recently but I think those are offshor.
Apart from the very first prototype made of Warmoth parts there are no made in USA ones. In fact beyond a few prototype models made by Tom Anderson Kramers where assembled from mostly overseas parts the notable ones being ESP.

Back
Top Bottom