• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Was someone looking for a Kramer USA like this?

Romo82

Inspired
I seem to remember a thread where someone was after a 24.75 scale Floyd guitar and a Kramer of some type was suggested and a lot of Kramer fanciers chimed up so thought some one might be looking for one.

saw this on my FB music sale thing if anyone was looking for a USA Kramer.

“1987 Kramer Stagemaster American Deluxe $1550 CAD”

If I hadn’t just bought the Mayones........ 🤔

Pretty cool beast.

In Ontario, Canada

BC957056-21CA-43B5-9F27-629708E1D33D.png

R.D.

Power User
I owned one that was identical back in the early 90's ..., except it had only the Bridge Humbucker & Neck single ( no middle pickup ) ... ! I can confirm that mine was 25.5" scale too. Personally I didn't "love" the guitar, but I needed it ( or at least something similar ) for the gig I was doing.

Hellbat

Fractal Fanatic
The Nightswans are 24.75 scale, but I imagine the USA made ones are hard to find and expensive. Gibson did a rerelease recently but I think those are offshor.

Andy Eagle

Power User
The Nightswans are 24.75 scale, but I imagine the USA made ones are hard to find and expensive. Gibson did a rerelease recently but I think those are offshor.
Apart from the very first prototype made of Warmoth parts there are no made in USA ones. In fact beyond a few prototype models made by Tom Anderson Kramers where assembled from mostly overseas parts the notable ones being ESP.

Top Bottom