Warning!

I once saw a bandmates gf throw his beautiful 80s Ibanez Blazer of a two story balcony onto the road because 'He said he'd be home by 10'. It was 10:30. By the time we got there half the apartment was in pieces on the road. She saved the blazer fir last so he could see it get destroyed. Good times.

I once saw a bandmates gf throw his beautiful 80s Ibanez Blazer of a two story balcony onto the road because 'He said he'd be home by 10'. It was 10:30. By the time we got there half the apartment was in pieces on the road. She saved the blazer fir last so he could see it get destroyed. Good times.
I don't normally approve of domestic violence, but sometimes... sometimes...

I once told a girlfriend that her car needed air in its carburetor and for her to stop by a service station and ask one of the station attendants to fill it. She got mad, but damn she didn't rip out my electronics. Females these days are just nuckin' futs!

My lovely bride (who, bless her heart, loves me buying gear) when hearing about this said: "If you ever pissed me off that badly I wouldn't take it out on your equipment, I'd take OFF your equipment"

If my woman did that to me there is no place on earth she could hide. She would be less all of her equipment as soon as I got my hands on her.

...but of course, she was only joking...right? ;)

You guys need to get in control of your women... :lol

Every time one of my wife's friends' husbands does some stupid shit, I get the "if you ever..." line. I've gotten into the habit of doing the same thing about her dumbass whore friends' stupid moves. I.e., "babe, if you ever pull that shit, I'll see to it you end up a junkie stripper in Tijuana."
I think she's starting to get the picture that I don't care to have my actions compared to the actions of mental midgets.

Every time one of my wife's friends' husbands does some stupid shit, I get the "if you ever..." line. I've gotten into the habit of doing the same thing about her dumbass whore friends' stupid moves. I.e., "babe, if you ever pull that shit, I'll see to it you end up a junkie stripper in Tijuana."
I think she's starting to get the picture that I don't care to have my actions compared to the actions of mental midgets.

We're all getting the most glowing review of your wife's social circle here. HA!

We're all getting the most glowing review of your wife's social circle here. HA!
That's only a few of them to be fair, and ones she doesn't associate with much these days... the "we're on the same Facebook group" kinda friends, not the hang out on the weekend friends.

I think this thread may be closely tied to the "Cats on Axe-Fx".
I think his cat may have gotten in there.
Either way it is a sad thing.

Most is just opportunity and ease. So much theft is prevented by putting up the simplest defense and inconvenience because most criminals are shitty people in general, and part of that shittiness is an unwillingness to put in any real effort into much of anything. Anyway a K- lock slot is better than nil.
Have your home burgled just once (I did, it sucks) and you'll get a feel for what I mean.
Haha, reading that with your avatar picture in mind gives me the chuckles. ;)

But I agree on the opportunity thing.

Some idiots just broke into the car of my brother a couple of months ago.
They had stolen a cheap-ass 150$ phone, but left both Neumann U87's in the trunk...

Haha, reading that with your avatar picture in mind gives me the chuckles. ;) But I agree on the opportunity thing. Some idiots just broke into the car of my brother a couple of months ago. They had stolen a cheap-ass 150$ phone, but left both Neumann U87's in the trunk...
lucky ! Typical, though - most thieves have limited imaginations

Back
Top Bottom