Warning!

Don't forget angry wife/ex-wife, and the tinkering teenage child. I broke more than my fair share of electronics when I was a kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. I'll bet he got caught cheating and is only beginning to realize he was caught.

I agree. For a woman to release the fookin fury on a mans axe fx, he had to be cheating on her, and any man that cheats on his girl deserves to have his axe destroyed. So I have no sympathy for the dude, he probably got what he deserved.

I agree. For a woman to release the fookin fury on a mans axe fx, he had to be cheating on her, and any man that cheats on his girl deserves to have his axe destroyed. So I have no sympathy for the dude, he probably got what he deserved.
She's have done better to pry something off of him in that case. Why damage the Axe Fx? She could have given it to some poor Kemper owner... done some good for the world.

Hahahaha@Blemper I'd buy a Line 6 Helix before I'd buy that Kemper and I haven't even heard the Line 6 Helix yet other than the cheesy univibe video.

I've never understood how Kemper has so many fans, but yes I do feel sorry for them haha

Wow....That's a pretty elaborate sabotage that took some time to pull off. There are easier and quicker ways to disable an Axe FX II than that. It's got to be someone who hates that person very much, or who is very, very stupid.

I don`t get it. What is this thread about? Intention?

What do you need to get? Does it have to have an intention? Perhaps the owner of the company just wanted to post a story on HIS forum to start a conversation. You can choose to be a part of it, or not. Not everything needs to be justified to your satisfaction.

So when does the new case come out where you can put a padlock on it to prevent it from being opened?

I don`t get it. What is this thread about? Intention?
It might be a warning about what an evil-intentioned person could do to your Axe. Or it might be an expression of surprise or disbelief at finding such an atrocity. Or it could be both. Or neither. That part is a little ambiguous, and it's left to the reader to decide.

Anyway, it's a good story.

Back
Top Bottom