Warning Incorrect Micro Firmware Press Exit To Continue

GotMetalBoy

Power User
I just got this message on my Axe-Fx II XL+:
*** WARNING ***
INCORRECT MICRO FIRMWARE
PRESS EXIT TO CONTINUE

I have it connected to my PC with a USB cable and I have the SPDIF ports connected to my Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 1st Gen. I powered on my Axe-Fx II XL+ and my PC about 10 minutes ago and just now looked over and noticed the error on the screen. I tried pressing Exit but nothing happened, so I powered off/on and it seems to be working.

Anyone know what could have caused this?

Here's a picture of the screen. All the lights to the right of the screen were lit up too.

2016-11-12 08.18.30.jpg

Turn it off and back on. If the problem persists contact support.

Must have been a one off issue because it's been working fine for 8 hours. I just got the XL+ about a month ago but have had my Mark I for over 4 years and never had an issue. I use my XL+ for recording and my Mark I for live. I can't remember if I've ever left my Mark I connected to my PC and audio interface when booting up before, so not sure if that's what caused the issue.

Resurrecting an old thread to see if your axefx is dead! This just happened to my xl plus, I got it going after 3 reboots of that message. On the 4th it booted up fine, curious if your xl+ is still working?

Back
Top Bottom