wARMTH... FROM 6.0 TO 9.0

Heard a lot of good things about these: relieve back pain | back pain | teeter-inversion.com :mrgreen
But also heard: "Don't go beyond 45° for more than 10 to 15 secs!"
IOW, don't be a fool after a certain age ;) A little goes a long a way.
Instead, you may be able to lie on your stairs upside down as well :D (but need something to hook your feet in)
I've got one. Couldn't use it for awhile. My sacro-iliac joint was too inflamed. Now I use it sparingly. it does help, but there's no need to go completely inverted, as you'd pointed out - it's much more gentle to only invert partially, and studies seem to indicate that longer periods with less inversion work as well or better than short periods at full inversion. Thanks for the tip!

I've got one.
Great :) I used to want to get one, although I don't have any back problems yet. But space is scarce as it is...
The only other point of criticism I've heard that might worry me is that the pressure points on your feet could influence your eyesight in a bad way.

OTOH, I have a Bellicon rebounder and they help too. They are the most quiet and smoothest rebounders (the only ones that wouldn't hurt you). There also, it is not meant to jump on them. Your feet don't have to leave the rebounder to get the benefit. My primary use for them is to get some lymph flowing, but I noticed improvement in some little back trouble when I've played a racing game in a bad sitting position once in a while.

Back
Top Bottom