Warmoth's new website BLOWS!!!

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
The search engine and the general speed at which pages load is atrociously slow! Unusable and I have tried Mac and PC, as well as other search engines and internet locations. It has been like this from the start of this new "better" platform. I want to buy, but I don't have 5 hours to look at 4 pages....... I emailed them, but this should have been rectified a long time ago. THis is how they make their money and they just seem to not care. There goes my business.

Anything that's new needs time to adapt and evolve. Warmoth makes great products. Send them your feedback and give it a chance to develop to fit their customer needs.

Buy the way, I just checked their site and it seems OK. I was able to identify a body and neck based on hypothetical specs, add them to my cart, and follow links to hardware. I had one problem being unable to de-select a filter (Paint type: Burst).

Edit: Search by Price is really slow.

Last edited:
The Unofficial Warmoth Forum is also a disaster. The access is banned from Thailand, cannot even connect through VPN. I contacted them at their Facebook page few years ago, but they are unable to solve it. They say the have no restrictions from their side.

1650893277202.png

Last edited:
I found their search system incredibly slow when I was ordering my Tele neck back in December. I had figured my esoteric Firefox setup was giving it trouble (I sandbox things, block a lot of stuff, etc.).

It was not fun to re-spec the neck as I tried different options as it was a slow process to reload the page and the image as things changed.

I did send them feedback and they responded.

Placed three neck orders recently. Tough news is, the website is sloooowwww. Good news is, 2 of the 3 already arrived and they are pure awesomeness.

Yea, their product makes up for the site being slow. And honestly, even if it's slow, the site itself is still excellent -- being able to visualize all the options before placing the order is massively helpful.

Just went there to give it a shot and it is rather slow but still tolerable. Looking at a neck for a body I have that I want to finnish going to go with Warmoth!

I have changed over a half dozen Ugly Duckings into Swans thanks to Warmoth. Well, they may still be ugly, but they sound great and play like nobody's business. Here's the ones I still have. The forth one with the stripped blue paint and the Jackson type neck is my favorite guitar ever, and I owned Peavey Wolfgangs and EBMM Axis's.

Attachments

• E029B560-CC53-4206-9E94-8B65DD6DDBD9_1_201_a.jpeg
    E029B560-CC53-4206-9E94-8B65DD6DDBD9_1_201_a.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 39
  • D2770052-A032-4515-AA25-2B73C4ED7F31_1_201_a.jpeg
    D2770052-A032-4515-AA25-2B73C4ED7F31_1_201_a.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 36
  • 1CD9D07F-5DA8-4577-A5D9-4518F39BAD5D_1_201_a.jpeg
    1CD9D07F-5DA8-4577-A5D9-4518F39BAD5D_1_201_a.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 39
  • C3971985-7284-48CD-85B7-6337CFC972CE_1_201_a.jpeg
    C3971985-7284-48CD-85B7-6337CFC972CE_1_201_a.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 41
  • 904B7F32-3E61-4DE2-A5B4-B01C987889D1_1_201_a.jpeg
    904B7F32-3E61-4DE2-A5B4-B01C987889D1_1_201_a.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 41
I have changed over a half dozen Ugly Duckings into Swans thanks to Warmoth. Well, they may still be ugly, but they sound great and play like nobody's business. Here's the ones I still have. The forth one with the stripped blue paint and the Jackson type neck is my favorite guitar ever, and I owned Peavey Wolfgangs and EBMM Axis's.

I don't think they're ugly at all; they look like great guitars! I've been wanting to build a partscaster with a Warmoth body for a while, maybe with a Musikraft neck.

I know…I have ordered from them dozens of times….thus I know what they are like normally.
Yea, their product makes up for the site being slow. And honestly, even if it's slow, the site itself is still excellent -- being able to visualize all the options before placing the order is massively helpful.

I don't think they're ugly at all; they look like great guitars! I've been wanting to build a partscaster with a Warmoth body for a while, maybe with a Musikraft neck.
I would do the opposite.
For those interested. From Left to Right. Warmoth Adler Strat/Tele Hybrid body. Warmoth neck with SRV profile. Elecronics and hardware out of a Tradition Jerry Reid Signature Tele, A handmade Strat body a guy in Michigan built. Warmoth Conversion Neck with Boatneck profile. Pickup assembly by a guy in either NC or SC. Tradition Strat body, Trem King bridge. Warmoth neck with 59 LP profile. Pickups by the same guy from the previous guitar. Ugly Ole Blue is a Warmoth Swamp Ash Strat body. This solid body only weights 2 lbs. Warmoth Conversion painted neck with binding and super jumbo frets . 59 LP profile. Ducan Custom Custom in the bridge and a Dimarzio I Forget at the neck. Stetsbar bridge. Warmoth Swap Ash Strat with some sort of super glue sealant finish on it. Seymour Ducan P-Rails pickups. Warmoth Roasted maple Conversion neck with super jumbo's and a 59 LP profile again. For those who don't know, Conversion necks turn your Strats into LP scale guitars.

I would do the opposite.

Musikraft body, Warmoth neck. That can be good.

What is your opinion on this Musikraft body?

They rarely popup in Thailand, so if I buy this one I would save a lot of money on shipping, import duty, custom fares and TAX.

I would install a EMG DG20 set that I have inside a drawer, and probably order a Warmoth neck

S66 - Strat -3 PC Alder
Order number 17328
$262

1650937495314.png
1650937530108.png1650937516270.png

Last edited:

They rarely popup in Thailand, so if I buy this one I would save a lot of money on shipping, import duty, custom fares and TAX.

I would install a EMG DG20 set that I have inside a drawer, and probably order a Warmoth neck

S66 - Strat -3 PC Alder
Order number 17328
$262

View attachment 100713
View attachment 100715View attachment 100714
Being Irish, I love the finish. You could name it the Green Goblin.

The search engine and the general speed at which pages load is atrociously slow! Unusable and I have tried Mac and PC, as well as other search engines and internet locations. It has been like this from the start of this new "better" platform. I want to buy, but I don't have 5 hours to look at 4 pages....... I emailed them, but this should have been rectified a long time ago. THis is how they make their money and they just seem to not care. There goes my business.

must have been fixed, its blazing fast on my end.

Love Warmoth, avatar tele is Warmoth. New website, is a 2 year old website new?, times out at 45+ seconds for each search. That’s dial up modem type speed on my, ultra-speed cable connection. No other website compares to how slow it is. I’ve reached out but perhaps their email is just as slow….

S66 - Strat -3 PC Alder
Order number 17328
$262

View attachment 100713
View attachment 100715View attachment 100714

Musikraft stuff is top notch. I've had a number of their necks and they've been very nice.

Back
Top Bottom