1. We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB Wanted: MFC Labels

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by DyersEve87, Oct 19, 2018.

1. DyersEve87

DyersEve87
    Expand Collapse
    New here

Hello, I recently acquired my first MFC 101 MK3 and love it!!! I just wish it came with the tags. All my searches have failed to yield any results. It seems that all the past forum-favorite vendor sites are down now? I can’t find a single company that sells them still. Does anyone have an old set for sale or a lead to any sites that still sell these? Thank you!

ZenRigs Man likes this.
  2. Stratocaster

Stratocaster
    Expand Collapse
    New here

DyersEve87, ZenRigs Man and Rmsnyder like this.
  3. Home Skillet

Home Skillet
    Expand Collapse
    Inspired

Here's an old set of magnetic glow in the dark ZenRigs Kick Tags. Scene 2 just needs some super glue. Let me know if you're interested.

IMG_1624.JPG

DyersEve87 and ZenRigs Man like this.
  4. ZenRigs Man

ZenRigs Man
    Expand Collapse
    Forum Addict

I'm working on the site updates as I type (well, not literally, but you know what I mean). I'm busting a nut to get it all done today!

Watch this space...

Rmsnyder and bradlake like this.
  5. unix-guy

unix-guy
    Expand Collapse
    Axe-Master

DyersEve87 and bradlake like this.
  6. ZenRigs Man

ZenRigs Man
    Expand Collapse
    Forum Addict

Haha! Looked it up. Means something a little different here. Don't worry, I'm not that excited to get it done!

Making good progress today - need to redo some forms and ordering processes as I'm changing the way you order F-Switch labels for AX8 and FX8. Still busting a n.. erm, working my arse off :)

DyersEve87, bradlake and unix-guy like this.
  7. DyersEve87

DyersEve87
    Expand Collapse
    New here

Im so glad that it is you who responded! Of all the creators of these MFC tags, I like yours the best. They’re so sleek and cool looking, definitely lacking that goofy factor some of the others have that make the controller look like a child’s toy (the last thing I need is to make my gear more appealing to my 2 year old. He already can’t keep his hands off all the bright lights and fun knobs/buttons on my rig! Uninterrupted jam time is rare these days as a new Dad)

8. Rmsnyder

Rmsnyder
    Expand Collapse
    Regular

I feel ya on the uninterrupted jam time, but I don’t think I’d have if any other way now.

DyersEve87 likes this.
  9. DyersEve87

DyersEve87
    Expand Collapse
    New here

I think I’m actually going to bust a nut waiting for these! Counting down the days and just thought I’d poke at ya as it’s getting pretty sad looking at my nakey MFC! It’s no fun without the labels!!! Just giving you a hard time, I’ll go back to refreshing your site every few hours...best of luck with the progress!

ZenRigs Man and Rmsnyder like this.