"Wanted DOA" solo

Which PRS is that? I've been eyeing a CE24 as my next guitar, and I value the opinion of players much better than me!
This is a spalted maple SE Custom 24. Plays great - only thing that bothered me was that the tremolo was basically unusable - no locking tuners so anything more than a LIGHT vibrato I had to retune. I had it blocked and its much better. I have a S2 that has the locking tuners and it’s much better at staying in tune. More $$ but it was made in Maryland, and plays great. I like this one though blocked because I can drop D if I need to whereas I can’t with the S2

Nailed it Brian!!! I haven't heard of the Silent underground presets before - which one is this from?
The name of the preset from them I THINK was the Spawn Severe which is in the May 2019 Preset of the Day pack.

Occasionally they do a “preset of the day” promotion where you can download them for free - you just have to go to the site every day. Totally worth it in my opinion!

Thanks for the nice words on the playing too. :)
BC

The name of the preset from them I THINK was the Spawn Severe which is in the May 2019 Preset of the Day pack.

Occasionally they do a “preset of the day” promotion where you can download them for free - you just have to go to the site every day. Totally worth it in my opinion!

Thanks for the nice words on the playing too. :)
BC
Awesome - thank's - I just purchased that pack. I look forward to all of your posts. :)

Well done! I'm gonna have to try to learn that one! It looks pretty simple and fun. Plus i suck at lead playing.
Thanks! As far as solos go, it’s not hard per se, but theres just a feel to it that I think is cool (hopefully I captured some of that in my version!). The artificial harmonics are definitely a big part. Learn it! :)

Back
Top Bottom