Wanted: Amps to Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys, this thread is not for voting or suggesting, but for people who actually OWN any amps (that my be a cool addition to the Axe-Fx) and would be willing to send their amps to Cliff for modeling. let's keep this thread clean please.

ada mp1 3tm mdrt

ADA mp1 3 tube mod with mdrt (upgraded transformer). I really only posted here due to request from another thread. I personally like the FAS hair amp just as much if not more because of the tweak ability of the axe.

I have a Marshall major ,chassis only no cabinet, .I traded a Marshall cab for it . It came with no tubes and I havent had a chance ,or the funds , to purchase tubes .As you know it weighs a ton and shipping would be expensive (from so fla) Id be willing to pay shipping to you if youd help me out and pay shipping back . Of course, as I said it needs tubes . If you do decide to use it I wouldnt expect you to send me whatever tubes you use .
Just thought Id offer since I know this is a rare amp

I'm assuming Carol Ann amps are easy for Fractal to get, but in case there is any interest on a Carol Ann TripR EL/34, have one available, just let me know.

Is that similar to the TripTik?

Carol Ann amps aren't actually easy for me to get. I know Alan but he builds to order so he doesn't have stock sitting around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom