Want to say thanks

Kriig

Fractal Fanatic
Just want to say thanks to everyone here. Extremly kind and helpfull gang... With my other gear, i allways had to invent the wheel myself, so to speak.

But with my Fractal product, I´m never scared of getting stuck in anyway. Either Cliff or someone else is helping anyone who asks for it. THANKS TO YOU ALL.

Regards Johan Kriig Aavitsland, Norway

Yep, it's still a nice forum even with the increasing population.

I can't take the flamefest on your average board.

+1
And thanks for the - most of the time - respectful and peaceful company here.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

No comparison to other boards these days ... :roll:
Micha

+1 on the best amp/effect product on the market. It's made my musical life much more enjoyable and expanded my horizons. :D

+1 for the ability to get timely and expert advice here on the forum with minimum of pain. :lol:

Thanks to your mothers who gave you birth, and the mothers of your mothers, and so on...
Well, thanks to monkeys who came down from the trees :lol: !

I feel a strange need for a hug right now :oops:

+1 this is a great board with excellent people :cool: I've learned a lot on other boards as well, but this one has taken it to new levels.

Thanks to your mothers who gave you birth, and the mothers of your mothers, and so on...
Well, thanks to monkeys who came down from the trees !

And, don't forget the aquatic creatures who first crawled out of the water to live on land.

browlett said:
Well, thanks to monkeys who came down from the trees !

And, don't forget the aquatic creatures who first crawled out of the water to live on land.

That would be my father :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom