Want an FC6 but noticed does not come with a cable & OOS

80sMetalDude

Inspired
Did not realize you had to buy a cable separately and see they are out of stock.

What is the expected date FASLINK cables will be available again?

Will any XLR cable work?

Ordered. Been using this since 2018 minus ability to switch here at home while playing very excited.
You'll wondered how you ever managed without one! Once you get the hang of using the different layouts it's pretty easy. Just remember layout links are your friend lol I'm lucky to own both the FC6 and FC12 but have been using my FC6 more and more lately.

Thanks for the suggestion! I saw a Leon Todd video last week going over FC6 and I'm totally going to revisit that one after it comes.

Thanks for the suggestion! I saw a Leon Todd video last week going over FC6 and I'm totally going to revisit that one after it comes.
No worries at all. Leon's vids are awesome! I always check them out. Alway a great source of info. If you haven't already I recommend checking out Cooper Carters Axe III or FM3 class too. Also really good!

Funny you mention that back when the AXE3 was brand new in 2018 I was on the waiting list and he was just putting it out there that he was making a master class and I got signed up but as I didnt have my unit yet it fell off the radar... then I got the unit and well you know how that goes... it was playtime.

Back
Top Bottom