Waitlist Email

Does anyone know how long you have to pay once you receive your invitation to buy?

Invitations say:

IMPORTANT: Due to the limited number of FM9 units available at this time, we ask that you place your order as soon as possible. Invitations remain valid until current inventory is depleted. If you wait and we sell out, you'll need to wait again, although we do make special accommodations for invitations sent near the end of a run.
Contact sales@fractalaudio.com with any questions.

Let the week begin! Curious and excited to see how far FAS gets this week, I've got a 11/3 Waitlist date so it's getting there.

Let the week begin! Curious and excited to see how far FAS gets this week, I've got a 11/3 Waitlist date so it's getting there.

It's great that they switched chip suppliers and can fill orders again. That was crazy. And more power so that's a win-win. I added myself to the list in December, so I am guessing that I still have a few months.

[…] usually it's sorry your delivery has been delayed […]
The last time I had a shipment from Fractal I was going to be out of town when it was supposed to be delivered, so I had UPS hold the box. When I got to their depot and identified myself the clerk gave me a look and ran off, which I thought was weird, and distressing. She returned a couple of minutes later with the box and a supervisor in tow, and I figured, "Great, wtf…". Turns out he used to work in the music industry in Nashville, noticed the Fractal markings, and wanted my opinions on the modelers and to talk shop for a few minutes. It was quite a fun conversation. :)

But it still freaked me out. :)

The last time I had a shipment from Fractal I was going to be out of town when it was supposed to be delivered, so I had UPS hold the box. When I got to their depot and identified myself the clerk gave me a look and ran off, which I thought was weird, and distressing. She returned a couple of minutes later with the box and a supervisor in tow, and I figured, "Great, wtf…". Turns out he used to work in the music industry in Nashville, noticed the Fractal markings, and wanted my opinions on the modelers and to talk shop for a few minutes. It was quite a fun conversation. :)

It's the fundamental interconnectedness of the universe. :)

That's awesome. Great story Greg! Do you know if he ended up getting one and have you talked to him since?

Back
Top Bottom