Waitlist Email

How has this NOT been rectified? Fm9 is STILL BEHIND??????? Hasnt the whole world caught up since the "chip shortage"

CMON Fingers are getting itchy here. For a modeler... but fm3= not enough power and no dual amp or dual reverb.

Guess this is why so many people are buying Quad cortexes... there are no Fm9s...
There are always mint used ones on sale here or The Gear Page if you do not wish to wait. A new one with taxes and shipping is going to be $1850 or so for most people. Used non Turbo are going cheaper. New in box Turbos are about $1900 or so.
If you do not like it- flip it.

Good luck and get on waiting list, or buy something else.

Last edited:
Some of us already have one... ;)

The extra 11.11% is very helpful in getting more stuff we want in a preset.

And many want the more portable form factor of the FM9.
True for some folks especially if you are in a cover band. Heck I wasn't even maxing out my AX8 when I got my regular FM9 with no mark up barely used and with a wrap on it. When I saw how little self made patches were taking up CPU wise I was like WOW. I've purchased a few patch packs from various places and I can see some of them take up 70-80%, but man on man talk about kitchen sink presets.. wowzers. I bet by 4th of July they will be available with no wait list. (maybe earlier)

3MJMHkA.jpg

Yea, 10/13 here. If Fractal manages to fill waitlist orders 1 for 1 from here until then, I'm still getting my FM9 in time for my birthday!
11/3/22 here, just hoping to get it in time to be ready for summer festival shows. I sure won't miss lugging amps, effects board, hanging mics, running cables from front to back....... April or May would be most welcome!

Waitlist confirmation: September 5, 2022
Purchase invitation: January 24, 2023!!!!

I'll order today!! Thanks to everyone who's been posting in this forum (especially @Greg Ferguson for tracking the dates) making the wait so much more fun. Thanks to @Admin M@ and everyone at Fractal for running such a fair and transparent purchasing process! :D
It’s no problem.

Here’s the chart after adding your information. The uptick at the right is you, (plus two more that preceded you that are freshly added), and makes me think they’re back on track after the Turbo announcement.

1674617781028.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom