Waitlist Email

It'll be nice once they are all caught up and we won't have to see all these A$$holes trying to make money off the units on reverb and other forums.👍🤘
There'll still be a*holes trying, hoping that someone in an area that doesn't have a distributor will pay the exorbitant price.

The really good thing that'll happen is that FAS will be able to start shipping elsewhere in volume. Fractal deserves the money, and the rest of the world that begins using the FM9 is going to be impressed.

There'll still be a*holes trying, hoping that someone in an area that doesn't have a distributor will pay the exorbitant price.

The really good thing that'll happen is that FAS will be able to start shipping elsewhere in volume. Fractal deserves the money, and the rest of the world that begins using the FM9 is going to be impressed.
I agree with you 100% Fractal deserves the money well said Greg!

New units still shipping with 3.0 firmware?
The newest batch just arrived (last week?), so I’d think they were loaded with the most current non-beta release. Just a guess, but I can’t see a point in loading older firmware than you have when the units come in.

Back
Top Bottom