Waitlist Email

Yes it’s been a long time coming, hopefully not much longer for us. doesn't seem like we will see them this year.
Perhaps still possible for those registering early. I have had an email seeking confirmation of interest for a unit in the shipment that was anticipated for November. Still could be here soon and it is a short drive from my place to Independent Music, credit card in hand! :) Good luck with securing your own sooner, rather than later.

Perhaps still possible for those registering early. I have had an email seeking confirmation of interest for a unit in the shipment that was anticipated for November. Still could be here soon and it is a short drive from my place to Independent Music, credit card in hand! :) Good luck with securing your own sooner, rather than later.
You will definitely get yours before me, I’m a 13 hour drive from the South and will have to reIy on delivery Instead. I was early enough on the list to get the email which I’m super happy about. Before Christmas would be awesome and not impossible;)

I'm 6 Dec 2021
I'm so close to my invite I can almost smell it.
I got on the waitlist on 3 Dec 2021 and received my invite today.

Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

Waitlist date: 11 December 2021
Order date (today): 05 December 2022

I am really excited to have now ordered the FM9 (I am a prior user of the AX8 and FM3). It feels like maybe the supply chain is improving also. Thanks Fractal.

Back
Top Bottom