Waitlist Email

Whether they're turned on or not they still use the same CPU...

I'm really surprised your Wah will work accurately in that scene to be honest. My preset gets over 79% and my expression pedals start to lag a lot.
Wonder if it's because all the other scenes in the preset just about are a hair under 80 percent. Either that or I have a Super Turbo MkII... LOL!

Wonder if it's because all the other scenes in the preset just about are a hair under 80 percent. Either that or I have a Super Turbo MkII... LOL!
It only matters on the active scene...

I've definitely pushed things too far to where everything works and sounds great but then I try to kick in the Wah or Whammy and... It... Just... Takes... Forever

It only matters on the active scene...

I've definitely pushed things too far to where everything works and sounds great but then I try to kick in the Wah or Whammy and... It... Just... Takes... Forever
Ran the whammy on all 8 scenes again. There are actually 2-4 scenes that go a hair over 80 percent.
For some reason, ZERO lag on the pedal. I have two expression pedals attached to an FC-6 and then connected to the FM9 Turbo.
Not sure what to say other than it works on mine. I would notice lag on the expression pedal with the wah. the other expression is dedicated to Volume only. On this preset, the 2nd expression is wah sweep control. Works perfect... Hmmm..... Wonder if it has something to do with the particular blocks used that push it over 80 percent with the FM9.....

Received my FM9 yesterday. Had a minor scare. Unplugged my FM3 and used the same connections with the FM9. No sound. Input meter was registering, but no sound. (Thought I) checked the connections well, but nothing. Put the FM3 back and got sound. Back to the FM9 and there was sound. I assume the output cable wasn't fully seated initially. Spent a few hours demoing the presets, especially the ones with FM9 in the name. Everything I expected. The additional switches are a big bonus to me as I already can envision how to rework my presents/scenes.

In a prior message, I mentioned a bad experience with a UPS delivery. Well, this is the opposite. I saw it was out for delivery and with their "follow my delivery", I saw the truck was outside my building. Since it was after "concierge" hours, I went down to the mail room to meet the driver. On the way down, the driver called me, letting me know he has a package that requires a signature and if he could come up to my apartment.

Awaiting delivery today. Not holding my breath and assuming, though. It was supposed to be yesterday but... rescheduled it... rats...:mad:

UPS has rescheduled things many times on me, but tbh so have all the others as well.

We shall see. Waited over a year so far, what's another day? o_O

Ran the whammy on all 8 scenes again. There are actually 2-4 scenes that go a hair over 80 percent.
For some reason, ZERO lag on the pedal. I have two expression pedals attached to an FC-6 and then connected to the FM9 Turbo.
Not sure what to say other than it works on mine. I would notice lag on the expression pedal with the wah. the other expression is dedicated to Volume only. On this preset, the 2nd expression is wah sweep control. Works perfect... Hmmm..... Wonder if it has something to do with the particular blocks used that push it over 80 percent with the FM9.....
One thought I just had: my expression pedals connect via midi using an Expression IO. My pedal jacks are used for external switches.

Maybe the midi is the difference?

One thought I just had: my expression pedals connect via midi using an Expression IO. My pedal jacks are used for external switches.

Maybe the midi is the difference?
Could very easily be it... I'm not getting any device lag, controller lag, audio artifacts on any preset as high as 83% so far.....

Back
Top Bottom