Waitlist Email

I'm a bit concerned: I sent in my request on Oct 2nd 2021 and didn't get a reply like this.???
as mentioned above, contact sales@fractalaudio.com, because I dont think you will find this response sitting in Spam folder (Spam folders usually have a month or so retention), but make sure you search your "sent" folder, and take a screenshot of that to send sales team, it happened with me few times for work related emails, that my email was still sitting in draft, I hope thats not the case with you

I started freaking out 2 weeks ago because my Windows 10 for some reason decided to delete a folder in my Gmail saved emails that had when I signed up for the waitlist?? People were talking about how you can actually lose your spot and I freaked out? My email I saved and put in a folder and was not in my Spam folder either. So I contacted Fractal to ask if they would verify for me that I was in fact on the waitlist on thier end because I no longer had any proof on my end? This is the responce I got from Fractal on Sept 7th:
What email address do you think you used to sign up in October of 2021? I do not see "circletrack15@gmail.com" -- Matt
I then started to get that horrible feeling in my gut I no longer had a confirmation or proof?? Then the next day I got another email from Fractal:
Hi Leonard, I found your request dated 10/15/21. We haven't migrated October 2021 to the master list yet. Sorry for the trouble. Best, Andrew
So it's safe to say that Fractal will help you to verify that you are on the list. Fractal is the King! of customer servce and you can all imagine how celebrated I was and litterally brought back to life because they went an extra mile to verify!!!! Fractal Audio RULES!!!!!!!!!! Just wanted to share that so nobody else has to freak out like I did LOL

I started freaking out 2 weeks ago because my Windows 10 for some reason decided to delete a folder in my Gmail saved emails that had when I signed up for the waitlist?? People were talking about how you can actually lose your spot and I freaked out? My email I saved and put in a folder and was not in my Spam folder either. So I contacted Fractal to ask if they would verify for me that I was in fact on the waitlist on thier end because I no longer had any proof on my end? This is the responce I got from Fractal on Sept 7th:
What email address do you think you used to sign up in October of 2021? I do not see "circletrack15@gmail.com" -- Matt
I then started to get that horrible feeling in my gut I no longer had a confirmation or proof?? Then the next day I got another email from Fractal:
Hi Leonard, I found your request dated 10/15/21. We haven't migrated October 2021 to the master list yet. Sorry for the trouble. Best, Andrew
So it's safe to say that Fractal will help you to verify that you are on the list. Fractal is the King! of customer servce and you can all imagine how celebrated I was and litterally brought back to life because they went an extra mile to verify!!!! Fractal Audio RULES!!!!!!!!!! Just wanted to share that so nobody else has to freak out like I did LOL
Get a mac. J/k

Unnecessary comment since I immediately followed up my post with another saying the invite did show up. The posts serve to inform others that there may be a few hours lapse between the "Now Serving" posts and receiving your email.
Just sharing my experience? Sorry

I am just so happy with my FM9 :D. I hope they get thru the entire waitlist this week and then we can all still not practice as much as we should.

But seriously, this thing really, really rocks. Both my 80s hairband stuff and my country band, knocked it out of the park on its maiden voyage. Grabbing an FM3 for backup and really tight gigs, I can't be without these 2 patches now, ever.

I am just so happy with my FM9 :D. I hope they get thru the entire waitlist this week and then we can all still not practice as much as we should.

But seriously, this thing really, really rocks. Both my 80s hairband stuff and my country band, knocked it out of the park on its maiden voyage. Grabbing an FM3 for backup and really tight gigs, I can't be without these 2 patches now, ever.
I agree 100% . Always been one of those tube amp snobs, but the Fm9 has surely changed my a of thinking

Back
Top Bottom