Waitlist Email

Now serving a pair of nines and three threes: 9/9/21 3:33 PM EST
Hmmm I am 1:32am 9/9/21 (EST) and I have no email. airikglass@gmail.com

�
Wed, Sep 8, 2021, 10:32 PM
to me

--- DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ---

THIS EMAIL FROM FRACTAL AUDIO SYSTEMS CONFIRMS WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR WAIT LIST REQUEST.

We will notify you immediately when your name comes to the top of the list. Because there are many variables, we are not able to estimate how long the wait for a given product will be.

If you have any questions, please contact sales@fractalaudio.com

Ah as soon as I say it look what pops up in my inbox:

�

Fractal Audio Sales​

10:20 AM (3 minutes ago)
to me

FRACTAL AUDIO FM9 PURCHASE INVITATION
IMPORTANT: Due to the limited number of FM9 units available at this time, we ask that you place your order as soon as possible. Invitations remain valid until current inventory is depleted. If you wait and we sell out, you'll need to wait again, although we do make special accommodations for invites near the end.

Last edited:
Ah as soon as I say it look what pops op in my inbox:

Fractal Audio Sales​

to me

IMPORTANT: Due to the limited number of FM9 units available at this time, we ask that you place your order as soon as possible. Invitations remain valid until current inventory is depleted. If you wait and we sell out, you'll need to wait again, although we do make special accommodations for invites near the end.
You better get straight with this and not flush the opportunity down the toilet.

Ordered a 3rd EV-1 too gonna be a tight fit on my 32" pedaltrain

Order Summary​

Print

2 Items​

• EV-1 Expression/Volume Pedal

1 x EV-1 Expression/Volume Pedal​

$139.99
  • FM9 Turbo - Amp Modeler / Multi-FX / Floor Unit - Wait List Only

1 x FM9 Turbo - Amp Modeler / Multi-FX / Floor Unit - Wait List Only​

• Warranty Standard 1-Year Warranty [Included]
    $1,699.99
Subtotal$1,839.98
Shipping$61.15
Tax$142.60
Total (USD)$2,043.73

Ah as soon as I say it look what pops up in my inbox:

�

Fractal Audio Sales​

to me

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the "Now Serving..." post and hadn't already received an email. I was 9/9/2021 2:38pm. Kinda stunned I made the cut today. Usually, I'd miss it by this > < much.

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the "Now Serving..." post and hadn't already received an email. I was 9/9/2021 2:38pm. Kinda stunned I made the cut today. Usually, I'd miss it by this > < much.
Here's a plot of Days Advanced per business day in September... To the moon!!!! 🚀🚀🚀

1663957347716.png

Hoping they don't run out of stock before my 10/6/21 10:33 AM slot comes. Also hope that's before I go out of country for work for 2+ weeks. Luck will have it that my name will come up while I'm gone. Guess I'll just have it shipped to my sister's house if that happens.

Here's a plot of Days Advanced per business day in September... To the moon!!!! 🚀🚀🚀

View attachment 108856

Hoping they don't run out of stock before my 10/6/21 10:33 AM slot comes. Also hope that's before I go out of country for work for 2+ weeks. Luck will have it that my name will come up while I'm gone. Guess I'll just have it shipped to my sister's house if that happens.
I had mine actually re routed to a fed ex (or was it UPS? No matter they both do it) access point. It was a mailbox place close to my house. Only cost me 6 bucks.

Ordered a 3rd EV-1 too gonna be a tight fit on my 32" pedaltrain

Order Summary​

Print

2 Items​

• EV-1 Expression/Volume Pedal

1 x EV-1 Expression/Volume Pedal​

$139.99
  • FM9 Turbo - Amp Modeler / Multi-FX / Floor Unit - Wait List Only

1 x FM9 Turbo - Amp Modeler / Multi-FX / Floor Unit - Wait List Only​

• Warranty Standard 1-Year Warranty [Included]
    $1,699.99
Subtotal$1,839.98
Shipping$61.15
Tax$142.60
Total (USD)$2,043.73
FWIW... nothing against the EV-1, but I use Dunlop DVP4 pedals and they work great, they are lighter and take up significantly less space then a full-size EP.

YMMV. :cool:

�
to me

THIS EMAIL FROM FRACTAL AUDIO SYSTEMS CONFIRMS WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR WAIT LIST REQUEST.

We will notify you immediately when your name comes to the top of the list. Because there are many variables, we are not able to estimate how long the wait for a given product will be.

I'm a bit concerned: I sent in my request on Oct 2nd 2021 and didn't get a reply like this.???

�
to me

I'm a bit concerned: I sent in my request on Oct 2nd 2021 and didn't get a reply like this.???

Edited - I read your question the wrong way, my bad. The other respondents after this are correct in their responses.

Last edited:

�
to me

As it says, contact sales@fractalaudio.com.

Back
Top Bottom