Waitlist Email

Dang, I am 9/9/21 at 1:32 AM I could be in tomorrow's batch if it covers the same period of time as today did.

Hope so I sold my FM3 today, sucker sold within 24 hours. I keep my II and III but with an FM9 I don't see a use for the little squirt anymore.

Dang, I am 9/9/21 at 1:32 AM I could be in tomorrow's batch if it covers the same period of time as today did.

Hope so I sold my FM3 today, sucker sold within 24 hours. I keep my II and III but with an FM9 I don't see a use for the little squirt anymore.
According to Matt’s post yesterday, you’ll probably get an email. I’m about 13 hrs after you. Probably looking at Monday.

Still showing Ready To Capture... Unless someone didn't update or is working overtime, looking like my next day shipment might not happen until tomorrow...
Oh well... That's usually my luck. LOL!

My FM9 Turbo arrived this afternoon. It is a gorgeous piece of kit. I will be gifting my FM3 to my best friend.

Yes. I loved my FM3, but after careful consideration, I ended up deciding to upgrade to the FM9 Turbo.. The primary motivating reason(s) for upgrade was the extra power of FM9 Turbo, providing the ability to always run reverb at ultra-high setting, as well as ultra-res cabs.

The dual amps is also a plus. Finally, I was never quite comfortable with the limitation to only three footswitches on the FM3. The expansive footswitch layout on the FM9, allowing much easier control options, is really quite sweet. Finally, the extra I/O and 8x8 USB Audio Interface makes recording, and especially re-amping, a much smoother process, compared to the FM3. I do notice a slightly lower noise-floor, as well...but I fully admit that this perception may be psychological. It is subtle.
These are my exact reasons to wanting the upgrade. I never got along with the 3 buttons, mostly because I don't want to invest the time to make it work for me. This is why I got the airstep.

Confirmation 09-06-2021 933pm
Invitation to purchase
09-22-2022 119pm
Ordered shortly after 2pm 09-22-2022.
All times EST.
Been in "Ready To Capture" mode ever since I ordered. PayPal Credit says waiting on Fractal because they did the authorization charge and PayPal confirmed funds available and Fractal gets the money as soon as they complete the transaction.

Really hoping that means packed and ready for an early UPS/FEDEX truck pickup since I paid early AM next day.
I'm sure that means Monday if it actually ships tomorrow versus early Saturday delivery. Looks like the usual Curse of Timing for me again... But there's my email and order times even though no tracking number yet... 😵‍💫😢😭💔

Last edited:
It took them over the weekend to capture my funds.
Captures take place during east coast business hours. We follow the rule of not capturing anything we won't ship within 24 hours, so anything that comes in after 1PM Friday is generally not executed until Monday AM. Captures are handled in the sequence that orders come in, unless additional screening is required, in which case we send out required emails, set the order aside, and move ahead.

Captures take place during east coast business hours. We follow the rule of not capturing anything we won't ship within 24 hours, so anything that comes in after 1PM Friday is generally not executed until Monday AM. Captures are handled in the sequence that orders come in, unless additional screening is required, in which case we send out required emails, set the order aside, and move ahead.
I remember 4 or 5 years ago there was a false fraud flag or something. I vaguely remember. These days Amex is pretty good with that stuff. They told me to stop calling them every time I go on vacation now, there’s no need anymore.

Back
Top Bottom