Waitlist Email

Nice! I got back on the list after 'turbo' was announced - and was thinking it'd be another year before I saw it. This makes me wonder if it might be just a matter of months! Very cool.
I got on right before the turbo was announced. I sure hope you are right, months would be amazing!!

I got on right before the turbo was announced. I sure hope you are right, months would be amazing!!
If you got on just prior to the Turbo announcement, the RSVP list should be moving very fast at that point, because the number of people who were signing up per day was fewer than on the first day. That will change on the day of the Turbo announcement, which will cause another spike in requests and slow down the movement through the list. That's just how these things work.

Of course, we also have been cautioned that inventory might not last until then and there could be another pause in invitations. A lot of things are still unstable in the system.

Getting really close to 9/30/21! Given the rate at which Fractal is whipping out the September orders it would be deliciously ironic if 9/30/21 invites went out on 9/30/22

If you got on just prior to the Turbo announcement, the RSVP list should be moving very fast at that point, because the number of people who were signing up per day was fewer than on the first day. That will change on the day of the Turbo announcement, which will cause another spike in requests and slow down the movement through the list. That's just how these things work.

Of course, we also have been cautioned that inventory might not last until then and there could be another pause in invitations. A lot of things are still unstable in the system.
Greg, do you remember what day it was announced? I'm close I think. July 21. Worth the wait imho, the fm3 is amazing for as many gigs and styles i play. can't wait

Back
Top Bottom