Waitlist Email

Yesterday it was 9/2 around 10am and today was 9/4 at 12am. Ok, almost two days. Remember, I'm an optimist with bad luck. ;)
And I'm a guy with a spreadsheet watching the numbers. :)

Matt's reporting the overall RSVP progress which has a lot more people on it than what we see in this thread, so there are small differences, but overall they track since people reporting here are snapshots of the overall movement.

Last edited:
Same type of music I play, I do some 80's metal as well. I find those that play our style are more focused on nuances, kind of have to be.
I 💯 agree! Especially when it comes to letting a chord or notē ring out. One of the things I hated about the early modelers was the sterile sound they had when attempting to get natural feedback.

I had a Quad Cortex and didn’t care for it. I went to the NDSP forum to vent frustration and was immediately crucified for giving honest feedback.
People that didn’t play our style of music loved it, and tbh it wasn’t the absolute worst. It certainly wasn’t what they hyped it up to be.
I was pretty annoyed at Rabea for selling me on it…
He pulled some decent tone out of it… it certainly wasn’t worth 2k$$ tho.
I was on a QC wait list for over a year (before the fm9 was ever mentioned)
I finally got it and it was a half baked project.

One thing I have to hand to Fractal is the models are exceptional and updates include all of the latest and greatest.
Whereas Neural went in and rehashed all of their amp models.
They refused to include any of their plug-in versions.
You could buy the plug-in versions and load them into the QC but you’d better believe they weren’t going to include them for “free”
I had a conversation at length with the DEVS at neural and they refused to give me a good reason as to why they didn’t include them into their latest greatest flagship product.
Yup, immediately sold the unit and haven’t looked back.

I’ll stick with Fractal 😎

Back
Top Bottom